• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVII ROCKED: The Aftermath...

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
Vyvyan Basterd, Laurie, Tofu_Master:

Welcome to the Roadhouse!

The 13 characters are already done, but if anyone desires to play a certain "type" of hunter/character, feel free to drop suggestions and I'll see what I have that's closest.
Vyvyan, Laurie, I've got a "matched" hunter set (related), would the two of you be interested in that, or prefer not to play characters that relate to one another in daily life?

I'd be interested in a character like Bobby. Playing a wise old redneck hunter I could channel some Harvey Kietel. :)

Laurie normally likes to play female PCs but has no strong preference otherwise.

Playing related characters could be fun.

Ninjacat

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:
I'd be interested in a character like Bobby. Playing a wise old redneck hunter I could channel some Harvey Kietel. :)

Meh, Harvey Keitel, Jim Beaver, 'sall good.

Let's just say Bobby is neither a Winchester nor is he Ellen, so... ;)

Would Laurie like to play Mary Sue Jo? (I said Ellen wasn't a PC, not ALL Harvelles along with all Winchesters, heh.) There are... *counts* ..umm, 6 or 7 female PCs, depending on whether or not I make the ex-cop available in both genders. (The character goes by initials, so it's not like the name matters...) So, a female PC is not a problem, if she has any other input/preferences, just let me know. Or if you don't want Bobby after all, the paired team is certainly available.

(I'm actually planning a whole character selection procedure, but if people give me input now, then hey, that bit will go faster/smoother when the time comes, yay.)

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Buzz,

Don't know if you're trying to get an accurate count for breakfast- you missed me and Laurie.
Whoops! Sorry, VB. Must've got lost in the initial onslaught. :) Added.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
Meh, Harvey Keitel, Jim Beaver, 'sall good.

Let's just say Bobby is neither a Winchester nor is he Ellen, so... ;)

Should clarify: While Jim Beaver is definately awesome as Bobby, I could easily picture Harvey in the role.

Ninjacat said:
Would Laurie like to play Mary Sue Jo? (I said Ellen wasn't a PC, not ALL Harvelles along with all Winchesters, heh.) There are... *counts* ..umm, 6 or 7 female PCs, depending on whether or not I make the ex-cop available in both genders. (The character goes by initials, so it's not like the name matters...) So, a female PS is not a problem, if she has any other input/preferences, just let me know. Or if you don't want Bobby after all, the paired team is certainly available.

(I'm actually planning a whole character selection procedure, but if people give me input now, then hey, that bit will go faster/smoother when the time comes, yay.)

She loves the idea of playing Jo. And I'll snag Bobby now if you're alright with that.

Ninjacat

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Should clarify: While Jim Beaver is definately awesome as Bobby, I could easily picture Harvey in the role.
She loves the idea of playing Jo. And I'll snag Bobby now if you're alright with that.

Heee, I knew what you meant. And if you two want to play Bobby & Jo, I have no issues with it. When GameDay comes I'll ask if anyone is interested in Bobby and Jo, and if anyone ELSE says yes y'all may have to Rock, Paper, Scissors or something, but since you two spoke up first, I'll certainly be leaning in your favor. (Basically, any second-comers would have to give me a darn good reason to choose them over you. Or bribe me handily, whatever works. ;) )

Ninjacat

First Post
Oh, and Buzz?

AWESOME move with the SPN pic instead of the WitchCraft book. I love 'em both, but the DVD image looks way cooler! Thanks, I was not expecting that! Made my day. :D

Jade Fire

First Post
I am interested in signing up for the following events;

1) Game 4: "S.O.S. Winchesters," Unisystem/Witchcraft, Ninjacat (AM)
and
2) Game 5: "Aces & Eights", Aces & Eights, thalmin (PM)

Remove ads