• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVII ROCKED: The Aftermath...

pvt. patterson

First Post
thank you buzz... and hope you don't mind me trying to recruit people for GameDay!!!! WOOTNESS!

Jay, and Will: Slot 1 Game 3 and slot 2 Game 3.
Josh and Chino: Slot 1 Game 4 and Slot 2 Game 7
Me: slot 1 game 1 and Slot 2 Game 6

Last edited:

Yort

First Post
buzz said:
Sorry, guys. Looks like my event filled up before your posts. :\

Fine, I suppose those 'early birds' get the 'worm'. Stupid worm, getting up early, not even giving those sleepy birds a chance.

Anyways, lets give Slot 1 Game 3 a try. I can't say I like the looks of that 'other' group of adventurers, and may just have to beat them to the punch. Or merely beat them. Either way.

socpsychguy

First Post
Signup!

Ah, the internet, I love you when you work, hate you when you don't.

Please sign me up for:

Game 3: Ghostbusters III: Revenge of Dr. Janosz Poha in Slot 2

Thanks!

socpsychguy

buzz

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
Oh, and Buzz?

AWESOME move with the SPN pic instead of the WitchCraft book. I love 'em both, but the DVD image looks way cooler! Thanks, I was not expecting that! Made my day. :D
No sweat. Pbartender's use of the GW2 cover inspired me to use images other than just the game book covers.

That said, if anyone would like me to use a different image for their event, please just say so.

buzz

Adventurer
Jade Fire said:
I am interested in signing up for the following events;

1) Game 4: "S.O.S. Winchesters," Unisystem/Witchcraft, Ninjacat (AM)
and
2) Game 5: "Aces & Eights", Aces & Eights, thalmin (PM)
Done!

buzz

Adventurer
pvt. patterson said:
thank you buzz... and hope you don't mind me trying to recruit people for GameDay!!!! WOOTNESS!

Jay, and Will: Slot 1 Game 3 and slot 2 Game 3.
Josh and Chino: Slot 1 Game 4 and Slot 2 Game 7
Me: slot 1 game 1 and Slot 2 Game 6
Nice work! Though if they don't show up, I'll be forced to make you roll on the 1st edition Gamma World artifact use chart. MUHAHAHA!

Done.

buzz

Adventurer
Yort said:
Anyways, lets give Slot 1 Game 3 a try. I can't say I like the looks of that 'other' group of adventurers, and may just have to beat them to the punch. Or merely beat them. Either way.
Done!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads