• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXI Planning Thread; our date is Nov 8th

buzz

Adventurer
I would like to run a game, but I'm kinda nervous about doing so. I know I talked to you Buzz about running that Kids Only game, but I'm not sure i could do it for 4 hours. What do you think?
I'll say that it's very rare that people bring their kids to Gameday, and when they do, they typically play in the same event as their parents.

So, if you want to run an event, assume that you'll be running it for anyone. If that's off-putting for you, then just come to Gameday and play. That's what I did the first time I came to Gameday. I don't think I ran any events until at least the second or third time I attended.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Buzz- Put me down for "Return to the Slave Pits of the Undercity, Part 1" and adaptation of the classic 1980 module for 4th Edition D&D. I'd like the opposite slot from Josh again.

Josh- Both Laurie and I would welcome the chance to play Supernatural again. The system used doesn't really matter to us. Laurie would be interested in helping playtest S.T.A.R. Truthfully, I would most likely find something else to play instead of S.T.A.R., just not my thing. Both of us would be interested in Buffy or M&M also.

JoeGKushner

First Post
If anyone's interested, I wouldn't be adverse to running Sellswords of Punjar, a 4e Goodman Games adventure. It took three actual game sessions (of about three hours each) to finish it for my "regular" group so I can't promise that the group would finish it.

buzz

Adventurer
If anyone's interested, I wouldn't be adverse to running Sellswords of Punjar, a 4e Goodman Games adventure. It took three actual game sessions (of about three hours each) to finish it for my "regular" group so I can't promise that the group would finish it.
I'm sure people would be!

And you could always cut down the adventure to the final climactic encounters.

Dfranco83

First Post
Shadowrun 4th Round 2!

The last time I ran I took the players to Los Angeles...

It's now time to roll in...Neo-Tokyo!

The adventure is called 'Domo Arigato Cyber Zombito!' The adventure will be for 6 players. I was hoping it could be in the afternoon. I thought to mix it up a bit.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads