• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXI Planning Thread; our date is Nov 8th

Reidzilla

Explorer
Now that my net access is back up, I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Afternoon slot, 4 seats, any non-minis table.

The Prison of 1001 Deaths
System: Fú - The Fortune of Heroes

For many generations, the Yow clan has honorably maintained the Red Lotus prison and its peace keeping army. Why, then, do the neighboring peasants and monks now flee from the area? Why has the Red Lotus army begun seizing people for imprisonment without charge or cause? What evil now dwells there?

Come join in on playtesting Fú - The Fortune of Heroes, a system I have been working on piecemeal for a few years now. It is a rules light-ish, cinematic simulation style, kung fu fanstasy RPG based very loosely on Chinese elemental philosophy. Character will be provided and, obviously, rules will be taught. Just bring a set of dice and a desire to deliver badly translated lines while talking out of sync.

Last edited:

FCWesel

First Post
Hey Buzz, it turns out that I am not going to be able to run a game that day. Sorry for the confusion, maybe next time.

Fenril Knight

First Post
If its possible, I'd like to run a d20/D&D 3.5 in the first slot, please. Its an Eberron module named "Voyage of the Golden Dragon", a fun romp for a group of 7th level characters. I can accommodate 5 players, though I can fit in a 6th if needed. All characters will be pre-generated and a set of dice is all that is required, although a Player's Handbook works wonders as well. That is, if that last slot is still available in the morning.

Remove ads