• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXI was November 8th: Aftermath...

Gwen110

Explorer
Hello

I would like to sign up for this game as Nurse Littlewood.

Afternoon Game 5: Against the Cult of Thule
Shades of Earth, HinterWelt
[imager]http://shades.hinterwelt.com/images/Art/SETitle-Front.gif[/imager]
[bq]For a number of reasons, some good but all suspect, a group of unlikely individuals have gathered in the small Texas town of Wayside. The are problems here. Dark tidings have wafted into town like a tumble weed against the wind. First, those strangers who bought the old Jonston Ranch keeping to themselves. When Nurse Littlewood shows up in a panic saying how Dr. Kennedy has been attacked the sheriff drafts everyone in handy range. Now, five strangers with different pasts must work together. Who are the strangers? Is the animal attacks connected to them? Where have all the birds gone?

Shades of Earth is set in a 1938 alternate world where magic is known to some, monster are known to their victims and yet, the world goes on. All pregenerated characters will be supplied. No experience necessary and we will be running Iridium V2 retrofitted to Shades of Earth. Please pick from the following characters:

Father Vito Firenzi - Priest - Instrument of the Catholic Church, Servant of God.

Linsey Colepepper - Pilot - Young and firey, Linsey was meant to fly. Stranded in Wayside until her plane is repaired, she works for a local crop duster.

Sheriff Bubba-Joe Smits - Police - Local sheriff for the county drawn to Wayside by the disappearance of Betty.

Dr. Peter Lens - Archaeologist - Down on his luck, the Dr, who teaches at Texas A&M at Amarillo, has found his way to Wayside. His research has brought him here but his thirst for knowledge will not let him leave.

Nurse Maxine Littlewood - Nurse - She has worked for Dr. Kennedy for six years. She has just witnessed a savage animal attack on the good doctor. Can she get help in time?

More characters will be supplied if we get more players. All PCs will be issued "secrets" at the beginning of the adventure[/bq]
1. waterdhavian (Dr. Peter Lens)
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...

Der Spot

First Post
Saturdays off?!? That means I can roll dice!!!

So if you would be so kind, o Grandmaster Buzz *insert obnoxious rap sound effects*, put me down for morning game 6 Serenity and afternoon game 3 Unisystem. Thanks much!

buzz

Adventurer
I would like to sign up for this game as Nurse Littlewood.

Hey Buzz...got another newbie coming to play my Serenity game. Can you sign up my buddy Mark (I know, I know...another Mark) for my game?

So if you would be so kind, o Grandmaster Buzz *insert obnoxious rap sound effects*, put me down for morning game 6 Serenity and afternoon game 3 Unisystem. Thanks much!
All added! Ninjacat's game is now full.

buzz

Adventurer
Reminder: GMs have until end-of-day Sunday to remove their event from the schedule if they so choose. Otherwise, you're locked in (barring personal emergencies, of course).

JonLib

First Post
Hello,
I would like to sign up fpr the following games:
Serenety and

Afternoon Game 1: We All Fall Down!
D&D 3.5

Looking forword to a great time,
Thx,
JonLib

buzz

Adventurer
Anyone else interested in a game of Star Wars?
Paul, if no one else signs up in the next week, keep in mind that we also typically get a few walk-ins who will jump into events. That, or you can choose to remove your event by the end of the day today.

I have a feeling you'll get more sign-ups and are in a good position for walk-ins, though.

Remove ads