• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXI was November 8th: Aftermath...

pucky

First Post
Due to the cancellation of the Voyage of the Golden Dragon

Since my flight on the Golden Dragon was cancelled (typical air travel nowadays), please sign me up for Morning Game 1: Raiders of the Lost Tomb

Thanks! See you Saturday. :)

Pucky

ekb

First Post
Since my flight on the Golden Dragon was cancelled (typical air travel nowadays), please sign me up for Morning Game 1: Raiders of the Lost Tomb
To be clear, are you saying that I may add two seats to your True20 event?
Well, now that Pucky signed up, yes.

Specifically, player #6 will be handed Hajj and player #7 will be handed Bellocq.

Paul_Klein

Explorer
Buzz you can add an additional seat to my Star Wars game, just in case.

To my players: make sure to e-mail me your character proposals or let me know if you need me to make one for you. paulklein22@gmail.com

5th level.
30 point-buy
Equipment: Buy what is reasonable for you to have. No vehicles or starships (I don't wanna sound too linear or anything, but they really won't be needed -- however, the Pilot skill will be needed, so pilot-oriented characters are more than welcome).
Oh, and you're good guys. Jedi or Republic-type characters are best. Fringe characters are also welcome.

Axegrrl

First Post
Regarding the morning game cancellation: as Hawkshadow and I are double-booked for the day, we will have to bow out of doing any of the other games.

Maybe next time....

buzz

Adventurer
Regarding the morning game cancellation: as Hawkshadow and I are double-booked for the day, we will have to bow out of doing any of the other games.

Maybe next time....
Understood. Hopefully, you guys can make the next Gameday. Thanks for checking in!

bigznak

First Post
I have one seat I was saving for walk-ins that I will gladly give to the first displaced Golden Dragon player that would like to play.

I was talking to my girlfriend Rapora today and she would try 4th edition. She hasn't played this edition before, but would like to try if Vyv, would let her jump into his game with a pre-made character.

buzz

Adventurer
Here are the characters so far. You do not need to print them out (I will do that) but I thought you might be interested.
Added to your event description.

I was talking to my girlfriend Rapora today and she would try 4th edition. She hasn't played this edition before, but would like to try if Vyv, would let her jump into his game with a pre-made character.
Added, unless VB has any objections.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads