Chicago, IL: Looking For Adventurers To Perish In My Dungeon

Random Goblin

First Post
I've been hankering to run a horrendously old-school dungeon crawl lately. Foul monsters, wicked traps, and a near-adversarial relationship between players and DM. As in, "don't get too emotionally attached to your character, because his chances of survival are slim. "

I have drawn up a one-level smallish dungeon, stocked it with monsters, traps, treasure, and strange magic, and I am in the process of procuring appropriate miniatures. All I need are some PCs.

I'll be using Labyrinth Lord (a Basic D&D clone), and possibly picking some bits from the old Rules Cyclopedia as well. Like I said, it's a short dungeon, so I anticipate no more than 2-3 sessions to complete it, and then we can either move on with our lives with fond memories, or we can delve on into deeper and more treacherous darks.

I live in Lakeview, so I am convenient and relatively centrally-located, and I have plenty of space to host a game. I'm thinking a weeknight, probably 8:30 or so, and maybe every other week. Though I'm not entirely adverse to a weekend game.

If you're interested, let me know: conrad.deitrick@gmail.com

Random Goblin

First Post
Looks like Monday April 12 at 8:30 pm will be our kickoff game, at my place in south Lakeview. Probably every other week after that.

Still seats at the table for those interested!

Remove ads