Chicago (Wrigleyville area) DM looking for Players (4E D&D)

Relic

First Post
I am forming a new D&D group in the Chicago area (in Wrigleyville) and I am looking for players. I'm looking to run D&D on Saturday afternoons/evenings either on a weekly basis or a bi-weekly basis.

My credentials: I have 15+ years of experience as a GM with several more years experience as a player. I have had some work published (a Dungeon adventure, a Dragon article, and I was very much involved in Shadowrun 3rd Edition). I have hosted numerous events at Gen Con and have ran a demo or two (Shadowrun 3rd Edition, and a demo for Call of Cthulu d20). I have been told I am a good DM and I believe I am a good DM.

Your credentials: A desire to play a D&D 4th Edition and have a good time. That's it... that's all 'ya need. If you are new to the game, that is fine. If you are a veteran that is fine too. I tailor to all types of gamers.

If interested you can either respond to this post here or you can email me at quelikyndm@hotmail.com. If you email me please include the word "D&D" in your subject line (that way it does not get lost into my junk mail filter).

Remove ads