• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chill 3rd Edition Envoy Sheet

HRSegovia

Explorer
I have just uploaded Chill 3rd Edition Envoy Sheet to the downloads area.

I was exstatic when I heard Chill was getting a 3rd edition, and it did not disappoint. The light/dark tokens do for Chill what cards and chips did for Deadlands. But let's face it, the Envoy Sheet sucks. So I made a new one.

- Combines the best of the old with the best of the new. (Tried to fit it in a half-sheet, like the old... couldn't do it. LOL)
- Brings back the classic purple.
- Organizes all aspects of the Envoy (Abilities, Skills, Schools, Unjury/Trauma) into their respective three categories.
- More room for Drive and History.
- Use of two fonts distinguishes the Art from the mundane.
- The easiest way to learn a system is through character creation - this compliments that school of thought.
- No need for additional numbers: if you are trained (bubble filled), you get full ability. If not, then it's halved.
- Allows tracking of Used and Unused CP for quick reference of an Envoy's level/power.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Remove ads