Chirp.ENworld.org

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just don't understand this world. How is it google or meta or tiktok haven't replicated the functionality of twitter during this time.
Its probably 10 screenshots of code to do it and you have 250 million end users ready to jump ship.
Just incredibly bizarre that no investor is just picking up the twitter engineers that resigned, and putting them on gritter.
a) Twitter there’s lots of Twitter clones
b) I’m sure they are. It’s been like 2 weeks. 3 days since the big walkout.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I've tried signing up (what with the imminent (?) demise of the bird site) and I'm not receiving the emails to sign up. I've checked junk mail on my email provider's portal and they're not in there. Is there someplace I can check if there's an issue between the enworld.org email server and Optimum Online?
I don't think it is just you. I was unable to login to chirp.enworld using details that worked fine a few weeks ago. I tried resetting my password, did that successfully, and... was immediately once again unable to login.

TaiChara

Explorer
The instance seems to be down this evening? Attempts to open TableToot give me a "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end." error (and an animated mastodon smashing at a keyboard) when I try, on desktop and on 'native app' on my phone. Also, the tab label in Firefox on desktop reads "This page is not correct".

The instance seems to be down this evening? Attempts to open TableToot give me a "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end." error (and an animated mastodon smashing at a keyboard) when I try, on desktop and on 'native app' on my phone. Also, the tab label in Firefox on desktop reads "This page is not correct".
Ditto here

Remove ads