• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Chris Perkin Youtube Short on Vecna adventure.

aco175

Legend
"The core setting for 5e is the multiverse." Not sure how I feel about that. First thoughts is that Wizards wants me to buy more books to get to play this super adventure. I do not want to play most of the worlds, so I hope that there are things I can skip or brush over and control if I buy this adventure. I like that Vecna is the core villain even if not traditionally FR but Greyhawk.

"The core setting for 5e is the multiverse." Not sure how I feel about that. First thoughts is that Wizards wants me to buy more books to get to play this super adventure. I do not want to play most of the worlds, so I hope that there are things I can skip or brush over and control if I buy this adventure. I like that Vecna is the core villain even if not traditionally FR but Greyhawk.
I have a feeling that all the info you need to play will be in the adventure, but each world will have a "If you're interested in learning more about this world..." statement to guide people on what to buy if they do want learn more.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
"The core setting is the multiverse" is a great way to tell me I get to save a bunch of money for the next few years, since my campaign world is cut off from the multiverse and my players are a long way from learning that's true, to say nothing of altering the status quo.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads