Chronicles of Essenon: Blood on Snow-updated 4/12

Rackhir

Explorer
Tsillanabor said:
“I agree,” Brock says, “but to forestall further challenges I think we need an absolutely overwhelming victory. Fortunately we have an incredibly skilled killer who happens to appear to be a slim young woman.”

They all look at Caeden. A wicked smile slowly spreads across her face.

A short time later the champions step forward. Heorc has chosen a huge warrior wielding a greataxe who sneers at Caeden as she stands before him.

“Have you decided on terms?” Brock asks.

Heorc looks at his champion, who gives a slight nod.

“Death!” he cries. The onlookers cheer. Caeden smiles. Brock calls for the fight to begin.

Seconds later Caeden is pulling her twin Elven thinblades from the carcass of her opponent.

“I thought it would NEVER be over,” Wiglaf jokes.

Aw, you're just being MEAN.... beating up on the Red Shirts like that.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Just wanted to let you know that I really liked the "Night of the Living Dead" concept, and I will probably use the Ptolus game my wife just got me for Christmas to do a short one-shot adventure where a small group has to escape the zombie-filled city.

Not what Ptolus is really meant for, but hey, it will be a nice way to introduce everyone to it before we do a more serious campaign with the city fully restored and game reset.

Tsillanabor

First Post
Thanks. It was a blast to DM. Since the players didn't know exactly what the zombies could do, they were scared of being surrounded for the entire adventure. It was great.

Remove ads