• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City Adventures

Druchii

Explorer
Hello all,
I'm looking for City Adventures for 3.5 lvl's from 5th to 8th.
Please let me know of any so I can pick them up.
Links to the company site or the adventure would be great.

Thanks in advance..................

roguerouge

First Post
Well, there's Green Ronin's Freeport series, which you'd have to scale.

There's Paizo's Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path (starts at 1st, but you could scale), Gallery of Evil (8th level), Hangman's Noose (1st level, but scalable), and The Skinsaw Murders (4-6th).

There's Goodman Games' Cages of Delirium.

But my recommendation? Carnival of Tears, by Paizo, for 5th level characters: http://paizo.com/pathfinder/pathfinderModules/v5748btpy80op

Accept no substitute when it comes to fantasy gross out horror.

Note: bump up all Paizo adventures by one level for its non-lethal setting.

Druchii

Explorer
I will check my FLGS for Gallery of Evil
I have all the current Pathfinder books/mags. but just stopped my sub. as it will be not that usefull come the Beta books, if I have to learn new skill system and changes to all the classes I might as well just play 4th ed.

But I hate to use the The Skinsaw Murders book and not the rest....mmh.

Freeport looks interesting but I will have to design a way to have the group do something with a big bang that will create the river closer to the town and open up a water way, which would go a long way to helping destroy the army siegeing the town that they are in. :D
(I love a good idea)

My Dungeon sub. started at #97, so I will check my FLGS for #95.

Any more out there please post them.

Druchii

Explorer
@roguerouge, I know, I stopped the sub. a week ago with increase the shipping cost's and can get it cheaper and free shipping from amazon. I live in the great White North and shipping costs kill me.
Mu Flgs does not get much but I stop in once in a blue moon due to the drive.

If roguerouge and Crothian give it the thumbs up I will have to look into it.

Thanks all..............

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads