• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Heroes Roll Call! (Updated September 18)

Qaballa

First Post
New one

Victory Server
Lady Nightfall, Lvl 30 Mutation Scrapper, Dark Melee/Dark Armour
Cyren, Lvl 22 Mutation Controller, Mind Control/Empathy
Hubris, Lvl 18 Magic Defender, Kinetics/Electrical Blast
Chalice, Lvl 16 Natural Tanker, Invulnerability/Mace

Greywarden

Explorer
Updated From September 11 Weekend:
Omegacorp Mk V (Infinity) L6 Technology Scrapper (Claws/Super-Reflexes)
Physics Geek (Infinity) L6 Technology Controller (Gravity Control/Kinetics)
The Remarkable Greywarden (Pinnacle) L23 Magic Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices/Flight)
The Why Not Man (Pinnacle) L8 Mutation Tanker (Fire/Energy/Jump)
Stormtrouper (Pinnacle) L6 Natural Controller (Ice/Storm Summoning)
Ip Faluu (Pinnacle) L6 Technology Blaster (Ice Blast/Fire Manipulation/Flight)
The Awesome H R O'Connell (Triumph) L17 Technology Tanker (Invulnerabilty/Super-Strength/Jump)
Lord Ctharin (Triumph) L6 Science Defender (Force Field/Energy)
The Horned Hedgehog (Triumph) L6 Mutation Scrapper (Spines/Regeneration)
Brownie Bandit (Triumph) L6 Technology Controller (Mind-Control/Empathy)

Yep, it was a busy CoH Weekend :cool:

Last edited:

tburdett

Explorer
UPDATED:

-Sarcophaguy. Level 37 Mutation Energy / Energy Blaster. Pool powers are Hasten, Super Speed, Combat Jump, Super Jump, Stealth, Health, Stamina, and Swift.

All of my characters are on Protector server. I'm on most nights between 9pm and 1am PST.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
All on Virtue Server:
Kid Aikido lvl 20 Natural Scrapper, Martial Arts/Regen/Fighting
Malachite lvl 14 Magical Defender, Empathy/Psionics/Flight
ZeroBoy lvl 20 Mutation Blaster, Ice/Ice/Superspeed
Plasmaman lvl 16 Mutation Tanker, Fire/Fire/Flight/Fitness

tburdett

Explorer
UPDATED:

-Sarcophaguy. Level 38 Mutation Energy / Energy Blaster. Pool powers are Hasten, Super Speed, Combat Jump, Super Jump, Stealth, Health, Stamina, and Swift.

All of my characters are on Protector server. I'm on most nights between 9pm and 1am PST.

halomachine

First Post
Update

updating previous mention of characters...

Pinnacle Server

D'Aragon, HellboyX, and Rowen Stratus are no more.....deleted...kaput...

my two characters at the moment are

Grymn - 20th level Energy/Energy Mutation Blaster
&
OVCP-001 - 10th level Dark Melee/regen Technology Scrapper

Last edited:

Hatchling Dragon said:
Champion:
  • Mega Volt - 12th Blaster (Elec/Elec/Flier)

Hatchling Dragon

Update: Mega Volt's now 21st (mabye 22nd by the time you get this updated.

May need help as I intend to get Heroine respec'd so that she can be a 'pure buff/heal'. I need to drop all offensive powers in favor of more Pool powers. If I want Electrical nukeage fun I'll just get Mega Volt. Something so satisfying to fire off Aim, Build-up, and finaly use my 'Sniper Blast' for 200+ in damage. I can't wait for SO's and some serious firepower.

I'm probably going to end up in World's of Warcraft as the next step in my never ending MMORPG pilgramage, searching endlessly for the (Virtual) Garden of Eden.

Hatchling Dragon

tburdett

Explorer
I finally made it to level 40. I had thought that the rate that I earned XP at would slow down at some point after I hit level 32, but it's still flowing just about as fast as ever.

I've found that if I just hit groups that contain nothing but +3 level minions the rate that I gain xp at stays steady regardless of my level. The bigger the group of +3 minions the better.

Playing for 3 or 4 hours a day makes it possible for me to level about every other day if I do nothing but solo. If I group with lower levels to help them out, or run missions with the SG, the rate drops off dramatically, but friends are more important than xp.

UPDATED:

-Sarcophaguy. Level 40 Mutation Energy / Energy Blaster. Pool powers are Hasten, Super Speed, Combat Jump, Super Jump, Stealth, Health, Stamina, and Swift.

My next power selection will be Grant Invisibility followed by Phase Shift.

Remove ads