City of Heroes Roll Call! (Updated September 18)

DMScott

First Post
My alts change too often for me to keep them updated, so I'll just post my main:

Ugly Jim Studly, Virtue server, level 22 invulnerability/super strength tanker

DMScott

First Post
Cordo said:
I just bought the game. Any insight into which server people from Japan/Asia/Oceania are playing?

Best place to check is probably the official boards (http://boards.cityofheroes.com) - they have boards for each server, so browsing messages might help you find one. Failing that, the busiest servers seem to be Justice, Pinnacle, and Virtue.

Farganger

First Post
Infinity Server
Fading Sun. Level 13 Natural Radiation/Dark Defender
Steamjack. Level 4 Technology Invulnerability/Super Strength Tanker

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
I am Mister Robot, leader of Mister Robot and the Mechano-Lads. A level 14 Technology Tanker with Invulnerability and Super-Strength. I reside on the Champion server.

DMScott

First Post
craftyrat said:
I still think that the original idea of an enworld team would be great. Why doesn't someone just make an executive decision - say Server X, at such and such a time on the weekend, in front of city hall, bring a 2nd level character... And we'll see who shows up.

Comments?

craftyrat

My playtimes are probably inconvenient for many, since I'm on the left coast, but for anyone who's interested:

I just created a level 2 mind/force field controller named Mindsweeper on the Infinity server (which is leading the poll in the other thread as I write this). I went through the Outbreak tutorial, ported to Galaxy City, trained, chatted with my first contact, and then logged at the statue of Galaxy Girl. If anyone wants to group up, I'll be logging on as Mindsweeper at 8 PM pacific time tonight (so 9 mountain, 10 central, 11 eastern) to do some missions for an hour or two. Give me a tell, and I'd be happy to group up, it shouldn't be too hard to get everybody to level 4 or 5 in the time I've got. We can maybe set a semi-regular time to group in the future.

If the time is inconvenient for other time zones (as I suspect it might be), I'd suggest someone else set up an earlier session.

Greywarden

Explorer
Post 6-19/6-20 2004 Weekend Updated Hero Files:
Arcadian Hunter (Infinity) L21 Magic Scrapper (Katana/Regen)
Green Elf (Triumph) L11 Natural Blaster (AR/Energy)
H R O'Connell (Triumph) L11 Technology Tanker (Inv/SS)

Last edited:

mistergone

First Post
On Pinnacle:

Lazarus Gone 23 Magic Dark Miasma/Dark Blast Defender (with Flight and Teleport, too)

Mega Mite 14 Mutation Invulnerability/Superstrength Tanker (with Leaping)

Night-Cat 12 Mutation Claws/Regeneration Scrapper (with Fitness)

Those are my main 3. I have a couple others I play when I want to be left alone ;) or I get bored.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
(All on Virtue)
Afrit L3 Science Tanker Fiery Aura/Battleaxe
Malcalypse L1 Magical Blaster Ice/Ice
Ratri L1 Mutation Defender Dark/Dark

Just got it today, so nobody's high-level.

Remove ads