• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Adventurer
Patlin said:
ooc: The assemblage of mighty heroes seems to be a Dwarven Ranger, a Halfling Soulknife, and 3 (count them!) mages. Anyone else interested in Someone's adventure that I missed? Someone, are you willing to take such an unblanced group... you can pick and choose if you would like, of course, but I think we've met the numbers requirement you had mentioned.

ooc: There´s little problem with the group composition, I already had in mind that it could be "unbalanced" when writing the adventure. It´s also up to you to find ways for using your strenghts and minimize your weaknesses. Also the ranger can use a healing wand, and a couple potions should take care of him if he falls unconscious, so you´re less dependant on clerics.

Also, and without wanting to turn people down, there´s at least one adventure in the line, waiting for this to finish recruiting, so you don´t have to feel forced to play this one if you don´t like the party composition.

Patlin

Explorer
Banion slips into the shadows and disapears... he might have followed Grumbo out.

Someone said:
Also, and without wanting to turn people down, there´s at least one adventure in the line, waiting for this to finish recruiting, so you don´t have to feel forced to play this one if you don´t like the party composition.

ooc: Mixed up party composition doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother my DM. :D My in-person group is doing an all arcane caster/psion group on a dare.

Animus

Explorer
OOC: Someone, I thought your adventure was for 2nd-3rd level characters. I never planned on going on this one. I was waiting for something that suits my level better. If the guys really feel that need a magic missile lobbing, grease casting, ray of frost shooting sorcerer, then I'll go for it :).

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]You can always come to the Tournement if you want. It is an event more than an adventure. The tournement itself will start pretty soon (I just need to finish Wizard and cook first), but there is the subscription to roleplay, and you might see there is more than just contest to that story... if you have a background :) By the way, it was told before the crash but could be a good thing to be confirm again by the judge, but more than one of your character could join the tournement, with teh restriction of no more than one per event. The only thing is I will make sure they never met.[/SBLOCK]

Someone

Adventurer
Animus said:
OOC: Someone, I thought your adventure was for 2nd-3rd level characters. I never planned on going on this one. I was waiting for something that suits my level better. If the guys really feel that need a magic missile lobbing, grease casting, ray of frost shooting sorcerer, then I'll go for it :).

I can adjust the adventure slightly to be run for 2nd-4th level characters easily by tampering with the foe´s numbers and stats. Lower than that and some encounters could be too much difficult, while characters of 5 level and beyond will probably have spells that could solve problems by themselves, or fight so well that enemies designed for them would probably wipe the floor with the newbies, making the combat a coin toss to see who dies before. However, 1st level characters can join if the player don´t mind his character not being under the spotlight as much as the player with more experienced characters (or wants to level up fast and doesn´t care too much about the risks!)

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

Nirrassa examines the parchment. "Hmm. di Ssenzio's Tournament. Tourrnaments arre celebrationss. Perrhaps I will go and enterr." And she exits the Red Dragon Inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads