City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Gli'jar said:
Korash turns and addresses you with a smile, but shares his gaze with both women "Term of endearment lass, and it appears to have taken root as I have snared you with it. What about your companion, which of my names will you call for?" He finishes with a wink as he grabs an ale. "You both were here before I entered so I haven't had the luxury of your acquaintence."

OCC Though he is looking for a table he doesn't seem too keen or quick to move.
"I am Juliana," she says. "And I have not been compared to a barn yard animal yet, or at least to my face."

She spots Boog looking in her general direction, keeping an eye on him.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Korash said:
Korash turns and addresses you with a smile, but shares his gaze with both women "Term of endearment lass, and it appears to have taken root as I have snared you with it. What about your companion, which of my names will you call for?" He finishes with a wink as he grabs an ale. "You both were here before I entered so I haven't had the luxury of your acquaintence."

Phoenix speaks to Korash without looking up from her drink, "Dwarf, I'll decide WHAT to call you if I ever decide that I NEED to call you. And you don't get the luxury of my acquaintence, but my name is Phoenix."

Suddenly, Phoenix jumps a little as she hears a chime ring in her mind, followed by a voice that starts speaking to her alone it seems. As she listens to the voice finish, a snarling growl erupts from her throat and she grimaces as if in pain before shaking her head violently from side to side thrashing her fiery hair into a mane around her head. She leaps to her feet so quickly that her chair shoots out and crashes into the wall behind her and her drink is knocked over on the table forgotten. Locking her eyes on the blue cloaked figure at the bar, she storms towards him, ingniting a fiery colored mind blade from her right hand as she approaches him.

Coming within reach of Boog, Phoenix points her mind blade at his head before shouting verbally at him, "NEVER do that again unless you want this buried in that powerful brain of yours! I'm here less than five minutes and already one of you is here to spy on me. Didn't waste any time here, did you?! Your kind... heh, MY kind I guess now, make me SICK! Why don't you quit interfereing in other peoples lives and let well enough ALONE!!"

Phoenix pants as she finishes ranting at Boog, tears welling up in her eyes but not spilling down her blushing cheeks. Blinking back the tears, she takes a deep rattling breath before turning away from the blue cloaked man and covering her face with her hands. Running through a nearby doorway into another room of the Inn, Phoenix crashes sitting down into a corner where she holds her knees in her arms and buries her head in them, sobbing...

fuzzy

First Post
A man in jade armor walks into the room. What the ... What is going on over there. Whatever your name is, missy, you don't want to pull a weapon around here. I hear Joe has something that'll stop that rather unpleasently.

Bront

The man with the probe
Tavern Coordinator post

Eyes flicker in the shadows of the tavern, but nothing more, as they eye the ongoings of the tavern. Joe continues on as if nothing happened, turns to the Jade Armored man and asks "Please, sir, introduce yourself."

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana glares at Boog. "Not satisfied with enough ways to violate us that you continue to find more? Watch yourself man."

Juliana rises and walks over to where Pheonix is, in the ajoining room.

Juliana stands close and says, in a soft but stern voice, "Have strength Pheonix. These men will see anything else as a show of weekness and use it to dominate you. Such are not your kind. We are women, and we have true strength within, unlike what these men might want us to think."

Juliana kneels down beside Pheonix. "Dry your tears, and show them you have power over their feable attempts to control you."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Looking up at Juliana, Phoenix suddenly finds herself believing again that she could actually have...a friend. Nodding at the woman's wise words, Phoenix rubs her face dry with one sleeve and stands up while speaking to Juliana, "Thank you for your kind words Juliana, more than you know. You are correct in part, but mostly I think I just needed to let that grief out of my system. This (unfortunately public) incident just happened to be where I blew my lid. You see, it wasn't long ago that my tragedy happened and Boog just stepped right into that gaping wound unknowingly ripping it wide open again. He had no way of knowing I wouldn't accept and return his polite greeting as he intended it. Indeed, a meeting among our kind is usually rare enough to be reason to chat privately and at least say hello."

Walking back into the first room, Phoenix first apoligizes to the general crowd for the disturbance, then to Joe for the near rule breaking, then finally walks calmly towards Boog. "Sir, I find I must apoligize to you most of all. I know that what I did was more than rude. I hope you'll try to forgive me for my outburst as I'll try to forgive you for the intrusion you made."

To the crowd nearby, Phoenix and Boog seem to stand facing each other silently but in reality, she is conversing with him through the mindlink he forged minutes ago...
[sblock]'Pardon my reaction, but I was but recently made an Elan, and not by my choice. I understand this is not the normal way of it, so you must have assumed I would welcome a conversation with another newmade. I understand this now, but my loss and trials are so fresh in my mind that you happened to break the dam holding back my emotions.'[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana helps Pheonix up, and nods "Just be careful. Even your kind has the right to not have your mind intruded upon."

Juliana returns to the bar

OOC: Juliana's KN: Psionics Check (1d20+7=27)

OOC2: BTW, obviously no true violence or offence is intended. I think this was all well done in RP.

Gli'jar

First Post
Upon Juliana's return, Korash makes his way toward her in an attempt to find out, "What just happened? She appears rather disturbed."

Bront

The man with the probe
Gli'jar said:
Upon Juliana's return, Korash makes his way toward her in an attempt to find out, "What just happened? She appears rather disturbed."
"Simply an unwelcome intrusion," Juliana says. "She's still adjusting to things."

fuzzy

First Post
Name's Levin. It isn't my first time here, I just didn't expect to see Boog with a mindblade heading for his face. Levin looks over to Korash. I'm not quite sure, but I think someone flipped out over Boog's little 'mental link' trick. I don't think there's going to be an actual fight, but you never can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads