City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lot

First Post
Lokin looks at Valan with an expression of minor astonishment.

"Really? Is such a thing even possible? I must tell you, magic is a very new thing to me. Even the more common variety amazes me. So, the idea of a man becoming a dragon...or even dragons themselves..."

Lokin pauses, looking for the right words.

"I'm not against it, magic that is. I mean, I carry an enchanted shield. It's just that I've been a soldier since I was a boy and the ways of the sword, spear, and shield are second nature to me. Then I get into the adventuring business and I feel like a green, untested child all over again."

Lokin stops, leaning back in his chair again. After a moment, he throws the dice again.

"Five and one. Your turn."

jaker2003

Explorer
Jace (awaiting final approval)

A man enters the Inn. He has brown hair that hangs down to cover his forehead and ears, though his blue eyes are obvious. Freckles dot his arms and cheeks. His cloak is open, showing leather breeches and shirt. A scarf hangs loose about his neck. He greets the bartender with a warm smile and eye-contact. He offers a handshake and proclaims audibly, "I'm Jace. I'm new to the area, but don't think me shy or foolish. I can cast a few spells, and offer healing to the injured."

After his announcment and expected welcome, Jace finds a seat near the bar. There he sits, slowly turning his staff in his hands, waiting to see what happens next.
[sblock=Out Of Character]Where does everyone go for healing between adventures/during downtime?
Do I need a JOB before I can sell my spellcasting services?
[sblock=If Not] Cleric Spells for Sale: (additional component costs may apply)
Orisons: 5 gp
1st Lvl: 10 gp
SPELLS MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL NEXT DAY[/sblock]
How do we keep track of time in LEW?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Suddenly, from the center of the inn's main room a point of light appears and grows to a blinding intensity. Everyone is forced to shield their eyes. The light fades almost instantly, and a somewhat sticky looking halfling (he seems to have just finished eating something juicy, and smells very nicely of apples) has appeared where the light was.

Ignatious O'Reilly has returned to the Red Dragon Inn.

Patlin

Explorer
In another burst of light, Planus Anaid, the Elven Cleric appears beside his short friend in a similar condition.

Manzanita

First Post
Before the flashes of light, the scruffy barbarian Rowan McTavish puts down his dusty tomb and stretches. "I'm bored. Need a break from this place. I'm going for a ride."

He leaves.

Manzanita

First Post
"Oh. Back at last. My. What a long strange trip its been." says the halfling. It's been a long time since he was in The RDI, but Iggy remembers it all just fine. He greets Joe and everyone else.

"Greetings. Ignatious O'Reilly at your service." He heads over to take a seat by the counter. "Want to hear a story, Joe?"

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus pops in and blinks several times as his eyes begin to adjust to the indoor lighting. For any who know him, he seems strangely at a loss for words. He takes at an open seat at a nearby table and says quietly, "Hello, I'm Planus Anaid." His eyes seem far away as if he were reliving some rollercoaster journey between joys and sorrows and could not quite believe that he had just arrived back at a place of safety and comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads