City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"And I am Aletheia. It is my hope to help Eanos, Quarion, and Mordik fulfill their dreams and the dreams of our employer," she begins "Along with Odno as well," she adds as Odno reappears.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Back in time...

GnomeWorks said:
Troi sighs at this.

"'ow much are ya short?" He asks. "I got plen'y a coin jus' burnin' a hole in my pocket, an' it sounds like ya'd put it ta better use'n I would."

Eanos turns to the ranger, a bit surprised.

"That's quite generous of you. You'd help fund a wand for a mission you've already passed on?" the monk asks. He bows his head in respect. "I'll consult the others to verify what they might have to contribute first, and perhaps we can come to an agreement."

Now...

Eanos joins the other at their potential employer's table, introducing himself simply.

"My name is Eanos, and I'll hear whatever details you have to share with us."

Rathan

First Post
Would eye the man entering the inn and then speaking up once at his table.... he'd not seen the notice yet and not knowing who or what may need help... he would rise from his chair anf join the Lord Graven's man at his table in case those gathered would need a healer... he hoped his services would be needed as this is why he came to Orussus... so all could bennifit from his gods faith and healing... Rathan would greet all with a smiple nod and would speak if spoken to but for now just turns to Lord Graven's sevant and speaks....

"If you have need of a priest of Hyrag... my healing is yours" he would utter softly as he bowed just slightly to the man as well

B4cchus

Explorer
The man at the table politely nods as the adventurers join his table. He eyes the wolf wearliy, and slightly shifts away from at as it settles under the table.
"Greetings. My name is Dunbar. I am lord Graven's assistant and will be your contact for now. As i said, i will anser any questions you may have after you first answer some of mine. Fist of all i would like to know which skills and talents you bring to the table. Lord Graven is convinced that, in order for this mission to succeed, a well formed party should be formed. Mr. Ordno, a scolar and mag fits the profile. A man of healing is quite neccaseary as well. What can the others contibute?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

Earlier...
Quarion turns to the cat-woman. "Nirrassa?" he says, rolling the 'r' like a purr. "That is a beautiful name you have. Almost feral..." He looks like he's about to smile when Lord Graven's man enters. Quarion's face turns serious again. "If you will excuse me, milady." He bows.

To Dunbar...
Quarion nods at Rathan again as he sits down. "Garma and I are experienced trackers. Together, we can find prey weeks after it has left a trail. I also have the assistance of the woodlands, thanks to Verdante."

Rathan

First Post
Rathan would take a seat after someone else had already... his manners dictating that others needs would come first.... it was just the way he was raised..... he moved into a seat next to Dunbar and smiled before speaking....

" I am relatively inexperienced mind you.. but I do have my healing apon my side... I have combat training but not much of note to speak of...." he would utter quietly then feel silent as he listened to his new aquintance Quarion speak and wondered who else would step forward and offer thier skills....

Rystil Arden

First Post
"As I mentioned before, my healing and divine powers will be of aid in granting your lord's desires," Aletheia offers, "If we manage to collect enough for a wand together, that should be most helpful, and we thank Troi Delmontes for his contributions." She looks slightly askance at the newly-announced cleric, perhaps wondering if he means to usurp that role in 'a well-formed party'.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Eanos
"That's quite generous of you. You'd help fund a wand for a mission you've already passed on?"

Troi nods. "Well, jus' 'cause I don' like th' job doe'n't mean I wan'cha ta fail, y'know? We all do what we gotta do. If ya think ya'll need a wand a healin', no sense in lettin' ya go wi'out when I've got th' cash fer it."

Eanos
"I'll consult the others to verify what they might have to contribute first, and perhaps we can come to an agreement."

Troi nods.

Rathan

First Post
Rathan would look up at the other healer... this one female and his thoughts of her glace were not too kind.... yet he would say nothing.... she may have had intrest before he and if he was stepping on toes it was just as bad as calling her on her glance with words.... he would remain silent for now and if anyone wished to dismiss him they would do so..... he afterall was here to help and if he was chosen he would not refuse....

NakuruSai

First Post
B4cchus said:
The man at the table politely nods as the adventurers join his table. He eyes the wolf wearliy, and slightly shifts away from at as it settles under the table.
"Greetings. My name is Dunbar. I am lord Graven's assistant and will be your contact for now. As i said, i will anser any questions you may have after you first answer some of mine. Fist of all i would like to know which skills and talents you bring to the table. Lord Graven is convinced that, in order for this mission to succeed, a well formed party should be formed. Mr. Ordno, a scolar and mag fits the profile. A man of healing is quite neccaseary as well. What can the others contibute?"
Ah got a good feel for traps. Also, if there's a need for it a distracted target finds my rapier between their shoulders. I've done a bit of scoutwork too, but none of that trackin' stuff - just keeping outta sight while followin or gettin to know more about the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads