• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"My my, it has surely gotten quient in here now. So few thoughts flying around that I can almost hear myself think again!" Saithnar mutters darkly as he stands to stretch and begins refilling his pipe.

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
Boddynock said:
"All right," says Thorne, "be at my warehouse at dawn tomorrow. Have your equipment with you, for you'll not get time to go shopping before the caravan departs."

With that he turns, tosses a purse to Joe with a nod and a smile, and strides out of the inn. Jendral hurries behind him, wiping his mouth as he goes. After one last grin from the irrepressible young man, the pair of them are gone.
"Not a problem." Valdaris mutters into his ale. All of his worldly goods are currently in his possession, so he is ready to depart when the time comes.

corcio

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

ooc - umm. ok where to begin,

i think i need to clear some things up. First and foremost. i was not unhappy with the game
and therefore would like to make it quite plain that i did not post those few (odd) posts that were my last entries.

the reason for my abscence was i had a short notice TDY special duty assignment. those are always fun with no internet access.
i only got back over the weekend.

ANYWAYS

i honestly dont know how to explain what happened. i dont know anyone else who really has my account password aside from my wife. and ...well she wouldnt post on here. so im assuming its one of my gaming friends because they are the only ones who knew i was on here.

but i couldnt imagine them trying to purposfully sabotage my character.
and as far as i know none of them have my account password

well
regardless of this id like to appologize for these weird posts
because well...they really suck. ALOT

i fully expected my rogue to be either NPCed like a cardboard cutout...or dead...because of my abscence .....but not like this.

ill have to check up on my other posts and see what i can figure out

again id like to apologize for any confusion. hopefully i can salvage some of this
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Lot

First Post
Lokin nurses the remainder of his current ale, trying intentionally to slow down his consumption of alcohol in case a job comes along. He turns to Kol, who appears not to be interested in such restraint.

"It was smart not to pursue the job being offered. We need a real payday. Not that my shield and armor haven't served me well, but I need to upgrade my equipment soon. I hear that adventurers are supposed to accumulate custom-made enchanted equipment but I'm still using the same gear I got as a soldier."

He gestures to his mail. While well-maintained, its many repairs have taken its toll on its appearance. Similary, his sword's hilt shows countless dings and scrapes. He turns to Payne to include her in the discussion.

"If we are to be taken seriously, we need to look the part. I might go visit a Master smith and have some work done with my cut from our last job. At least check the prices. Anyone else want to come?"

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Oo, included. Payne snaps out of her momentary daze and shrugs. ``Eh, why the hell not.`` She finishes her drink and slides off her stool. Hands quickly smooth out her armor and she glances to Kol.

corcio

First Post
the door to the inn opens slowly, thru it comes a man. he looks pale as death and covered in grime and dirt and blood. his black leather clothing is torn and covered with dust and debris. he peers around cautiously and looks a bit relieved upon seeing joe at the bar. he brushes himself off at the door for a second and begins walking casually as to not draw attention to himself and then he sidles up to the bar. and sits. whispering to a nearby waitress to bring him a glass of wine. he sips it slowly but steadily until gone and orders another one. his hand shaking slightly holding the glass. setting the wine glass down he draws out a dagger and begins tossing it absently in the air and catching it. his hand seems a bit steadier now. Joe walks over to the man and glances at him concerned."what happened to you?" asks joe. Manon the rogue looks up from his wine and blankly stares at joe and says "i...i dont know...."

ooc- yay its good to be back.
fyi manon is still alvl 1 rogue sadly. last adventure didnt treat him too well due to some strange circumstances

Boddynock

First Post
hero4hire said:
Kol nods absently. "Yeah...Isn't he the one who joined those messengers?"
OOC: Tarag did indeed leave with the messengers ... and our DM has been without net access virtually ever since. As a consequence, he's caught in limbo doing nothing ... and if that doesn't change soon, I'm seriously considering extracting him and returning him to Orussus. (Particularly since it looks like there might be paying customers in the offing! ;) )

corcio

First Post
ooc - indeed there are some customers in the inn. confused customers eager for answers to un written questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads