• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOcho

First Post
Maladar tosses another crown into the pile. "Lets see if Grendath's luck is with me today" Rolls the dice for a 1 and 4. Grinning, Maladar says, "Seems the pot is just a wee bit sweeter now. You have your wish Jinx."

[sblock=OOC]
Pot=5gp
Jinx your turn

*edit* - Do we just modify our gold on our CSheets each time? If so I take it there does not need to be an eval again like our initial submission or a level increase, correct?
[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
TheOcho said:
"Seems the pot is just a wee bit sweeter now. You have your wish Jinx."

[sblock=OOC]
Pot=5gp
Jinx your turn

*edit* - Do we just modify our gold on our CSheets each time? If so I take it there does not need to be an eval again like our initial submission or a level increase, correct?
[/sblock]

Indeed, G'luck. Valan grins.

[sblock=OOC]
Pot=5gp
Jinx your turn

I'll keeping a running tally of where everyone is gold wise in relation to their starting amount. I'd suggest just waiting till we're all said and done and then make the grand total change. It'll be less confusing, and you only need to resubmit on level up. so just make a note where your lost all your gold at, and maybe link the post that says Valan ye took all my gold, just so the judges know.[/sblock]

TheOcho

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Indeed, G'luck. Valan grins.

[sblock=OOC]
Pot=5gp
Jinx your turn

I'll keeping a running tally of where everyone is gold wise in relation to their starting amount. I'd suggest just waiting till we're all said and done and then make the grand total change. It'll be less confusing, and you only need to resubmit on level up. so just make a note where your lost all your gold at, and maybe link the post that says Valan ye took all my gold, just so the judges know.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Ok sounds good. I like simple.[/sblock]

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx flicks another coin into the pot, grabs the dice, gives them a shake for luck, and rolls. Then grins from ear to ear when he sees the dice come up snake eyes. "First time I ever been glad to roll that. New game, gents?"

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus, Fighter 1 (not yet approved)

The door opens, and a dark-haired man in oiled chainmail steps in. He carefully places a glaive and a large wooden shield in an unoccupied corner before squaring his shoulders and announcing himself in a brisk voice. "I am Gaius Valerius Corvinus, Sergeant of the Monemvassian Guard, retired. You may address me as Corvinus, or Sergeant if you prefer. If anyone knows of honest work available for a competent soldier, I would be grateful for your advice." His hand snaps up in what could be either a friendly wave or an aborted salute.

Bison

First Post
Droggle pulls his eyes from all the shiney coins changing hands between the gamblers, to watch them has provided the grizzled dwarf with some amusement but not enough for him to actually risk his own gold, precious little of which he has left.

His eyes turn to gaze on the newcomer. and he gives an approving nod to a fellow fighter.

TheOcho

First Post
covaithe said:
The door opens, and a dark-haired man in oiled chainmail steps in. He carefully places a glaive and a large wooden shield in an unoccupied corner before squaring his shoulders and announcing himself in a brisk voice. "I am Gaius Valerius Corvinus, Sergeant of the Monemvassian Guard, retired. You may address me as Corvinus, or Sergeant if you prefer. If anyone knows of honest work available for a competent soldier, I would be grateful for your advice." His hand snaps up in what could be either a friendly wave or an aborted salute.

Looking up from the snake eyes that was thrown, Maladar wincing says, "Greetings Sergeant. Welcome to the Red Dragon." Looking back to his fellow gamblers he says, "Well lets see how this next round goes." Tossing another crown on the table he shakes the dice give them a light blow and tosses them down. A 3 and 1 comes up , "Well it seems the dice are not in my favor either Valan."

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx notices he's missed the second pot's ante, and flicks two coins into the pot instead of one. Then picks up and rolls again. This time, the dice come up double sixes. He throws his fist in the air, grinning madly. "Twice'n a row! From low t'high. Thank you, Laughin' Warrior! Takin' your winnings, indeed."

Turning the same grin on the others, he says, "Well.. another game, then? I bet I can't win three times in a row."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads