• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City streets poster battlemap?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm looking for a huge poster battlemap depicting city streets, alleys, buildings, and the like.

I know about tiles etc., but right now I'm specifically looking for a single, large, poster-sized map. Anyone know of any good ones? The bigger the better!

I don't want to print it out - just to purchase a single poster. Biiiiiiig! One enormous poster.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I found the GameMastery Flip-Mat City Square which looks ideal. Out of print on Paizo.com, though, and found none on eBay. Anyone know of where I might be able to order one (in the UK)?

Thunhus

First Post
Paizo has GameMastery Flip-Mat: City Streets.

Gale force nine has Game Mat: Market Square.

City of Peril by WotC. Poster maps including market square (same as Gale force nine map). Amazon.co.uk sellers have it.

Thunhus

I'm looking for a huge poster battlemap depicting city streets, alleys, buildings, and the like.

I know about tiles etc., but right now I'm specifically looking for a single, large, poster-sized map. Anyone know of any good ones? The bigger the better!

I don't want to print it out - just to purchase a single poster. Biiiiiiig! One enormous poster.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So, with a mixture of eBay and Amazon, I've managed to find City of Peril and Gamemastery City Streets,

I'd love the Gamemastery City Square, but that doesn't seem to be anywhere (even eBay failed me!)

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Ptolus had a couple big poster maps. After searching, it doesn't even look like the pdf's are still available.

Ptolus maps from Skeleton Key Games.

Even Ebay doesn't have any of the big maps.

Edit: maybe one of the posters in this thread would be willing to sell.

Last edited:

invokethehojo

First Post
I'm also interested in maps like this. I remember seeing a picture of a map from one of WoTC's 4e adventure modules that had a really cool market place map, but I have never seen it again, and it isn't any of the maps mentioned above. It was a large market place that was very crowded. Anyone know what module it's from or where I might find it?

Remove ads