• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Claim that name!

Evenglare

Adventurer
Eladrin Paladin, Evenglare is his name. I have used that name for about 12 years now. If someone called me Evenglare I'd Probably answer.

Stormtalon

First Post
Evenglare said:
Eladrin Paladin, Evenglare is his name. I have used that name for about 12 years now. If someone called me Evenglare I'd Probably answer.

Probably? Heh, I do answer to Stormtalon -- well, more often it's shortened to Storm or Stormy, but yeah. I met my current D&D group online and that's how they knew me, then when we started D&D, it just kept carrying on. For a while, my kid would even call me Storm -- but only when we were over at their house on D&D nights.

The half-elf approaches, his garb a clash of several different colors, he removes his plumed hat and bows;

--"Amphimir Míriel, Bard and Minstrel without peer!" --He exclaims and gives you a small card with a smile-- "Available for performances in weddings, feasts, banquets, comings-of-age, funerals and any other kind of joyous celebrations. Songs written at request for very reasonable prices!"

Of course, I'll have to wait for the bard class to show up, but in the meantime I'll probably play a dragonborn warlord...

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Kzach said:
I just wanted to make it official that the name of my halfling rogue is MINE
. . . <snip> . . .

He's a charismatic, dexterous little city-dweller called Arty Fuller. His friends, however, call him Dodger :D

Feel free to claim your own name for your 4e character.
None yet, since I don't have the books.
I would like to see a Dwarf Ranger named Bifurc VIII, but he would probably have to take the Fast Runner feat to keep up with the rest of the party.

Nyaricus

First Post
Hereby claiming a couple names:

Grugni Temperhammer, valiant Lawful Good Dwarven Fighter who used a Dwarven Waraxe in AD&D before 3e even had 'em! And it didn't take no stinkin' feat either, just a good handsaw to cut down that polearm to size! He killed a dragon, took it's loot and had a Ring of the Ram outta that tussel! My first character ever :)

Rammas the Warpriest, a Mulhorandi Figher 4/Cleric 5, he was initially a soldier in one of the recent wars being fought in the East, but he was almost killed in battle. He had to be withdrawn from the frontlines, so severe were his injuries. Miraculously, he pulled through and began to take up the path of holy man, alongside his more martial aspects. I'd likely rebuild him as either a Cleric with the Fighter multiclass feat, or perhaps even as a Warlord with the Cleric multiclass feat and some flavour changes. We shall see :)

cheers,
--N

Remove ads