• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CLASH! Dawn of Steam (Print n Play Files Available Now)

MadApeGames

First Post
clashdawnheader.gif
Welcome enworld viewers, I normally wouldn't waste your time on my card game since this is primarily an rpg site.
However I am a huge rpg fan, and I believe it shines through in the back story of the game. As such we have free short stories over on the campaign page in the updates section.
Definitely go check them out, if your interested in a quick 10 pg~ read of evolving world goodness.

Enter the world of Asyria, a fantasy landscape that is suddenly ushered forward into a new era of technology, fueled by a recently acquired magical energy.

Even as the world is still becoming acclimated to this new energy, villains and heroes have already stepped up willing to harness this new fate altering magic!
You will become one of these gifted pioneers, but whether you choose to use this new power to aid the industrialization of this world, or to change it entirely is up to you.

4upcardssampler1.jpg
Feel free to check out the asymmetric card game live on Kickstarter now.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/madapegames/clash-dawn-of-steam

Currently over 170 backers and over 50% funded at the time of posting this.
Come see what all the buzz is about. We have free short stories about the setting live right now, as
well as a free print n play, and the rulebook posted on scribd.

Thanks for your time,
-Jared

Remove ads