• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Class posters - has anyone else seen these?

Mulkhoran

First Post
Forgive me if this is an old thang that like, everyone knows, but I was recently blown away by something in my new FLGS [plug]Fallen Orc Games, Cary, NC! w00t![/plug].

Full size 26" x 34" posters of the Fighter, Cleric, Rogue, and Wizard from 3E. The picture is a custom piece of art, and it's surrounded by text - all of the relevant SRD text that pertains to the class. All of them have all the class skill descriptions, the spellcasters have their spell lists, and they all appear to have an extensive feat list with the full text.

I can't find *any* indication as to who makes them, but I was personally blown away. The back has the OGL on it, so I assume they're third party. They come in cardboard tubes, with an "SRP" of $12.99.

Anyone else seen these? Know who makes them? Will there be other classes? FEED ME, SEYMOUR!

Bagpuss

Legend
I've seen them in my local games shop in Liverpool, UK. Unfortunately I cannot provide you with anymore information at this time.

Almost every company in existence will put their name somewhere on their products. Look carefully at the posters and see if there is a company name anywhere. Perhaps in really small print in one of the corners.

Failing that, ask the game shop from whom they ordered the posters.

Mulkhoran

First Post
JERandall said:
Almost every company in existence will put their name somewhere on their products. Look carefully at the posters and see if there is a company name anywhere. Perhaps in really small print in one of the corners.

Failing that, ask the game shop from whom they ordered the posters.

Heh, this is kind of funny. When I asked the guy where he got them, he actually said he didn't know, just said something about getting them out of "the catalog". Didn't have time to press the question, though.

And I've scoured every inch, both sides. No mention of a company at all, just the artist.

Sagan Darkside

First Post
Mulkhoran said:

Hmm, so it is. I wonder why AEG doesn't offer them on it's site? Would seem odd to discontinue them, they're really neat.

That might involve AEG updating their website. :)

You might have better luck hunting bigfoot.

SD

haiiro

First Post
The class posters debuted at GenCon 2002, and are indeed put out by AEG. I seem to remember the folks running the booth saying that they didn't make very many of them, but I could very well be mistaken.

They are very cool. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads