• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cleric Creation Domain

tombowings

First Post
Here is another domains I cooked up for my Domains of Myth series on my blog. Let me know what you think. I'm always looking for critical feedback.

Creation Domain

The gods and goddesses of creation can be separated into two categories: those deities who created the world or the cosmos, or else they are the gods of smiths, craftsmen, or some sort of trade, including Hephaestus, Ptah, or Cissonius. Clerics of these deities are capable for amazing feats of craftsmanship and artistry, both magical and otherwise, able to create tools and weapons out of thin air and mend cracks and splinters with a word.

Creation Domain Spells

Cleric Level Spells
1st - Greece, identify
3rd - Magic weapon, rope trick
5th - Create food and water, Leomund’s tiny hut
7th - Fabricate, stone shape
9th - Animate objects, creation

Blessing of Creation
At 1st level, you gain the mending cantrip if you don’t know it already. You also become proficiency in your choice of three artisan’s tools of your choice. You can use those tools to create items at twice the normal speed.

Bonus Proficiencies
At 1st level, you gain proficiency with heavy armor, martial weapons, and any tools you create using the Masterwork or Divine Masterwork class features.

Channel Divinity: Rite of Creation
Starting at 2nd level, you can use your channel divinity class feature as an action to instantly create an inanimate object that appears in your hand. The object may be made of vegetable matter, stone, or crystal, and in any shape you can imagine. It may not, however, depend on small, moving pieces (such as gears), be no larger than 3 feet on any one side, nor weigh no more than 15 pounds. Weapons created in this way count as magical for the purposes of bypassing resistances and immunities. The object is not visibly magical, though it disappears after 10 minutes, whenever you use this feature again, or if it takes any damage.

Masterwork
You may spend a week to create any common or uncommon magic item from the dungeon master’s guide. You may only have one masterwork at a time. If your masterwork is ever used up or destroyed, you can spend one week to create another. At any time, you can spend 1 week to transform your masterwork from one form into another, becoming any other magic item chosen from one the lists above.

Divine Strike
At 8th level, you gain the ability to infuse your weapon strikes with divine energy. Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 damage of the same type dealt by the weapon to the target. When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d8.

Divine Masterwork
When you use the masterwork class feature, you can now create a common, uncommon, rare, or very rare item. Furthermore, you no longer need to be attuned to your masterwork in order to use it.

Remove ads