• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cleric- Healing font vs Harmful font

Phion

Explorer
+Edit- Sorry, I just read over this and it is not very clear in what I am trying to ask. Basically I am asking people to make a debate whether they feel that in practice, which font has better support in terms of features as the cleric levels and mechanically if it is safer to just use healing font over harm due to it always healing with the option to damage undead (or fiends with features). Original post below.

I am currently making a harmful font half orc cleric who will be focusing on robbing the undead from foes and raising his own. When reading the core rule book it seems like the healing font would be a safer bet typically if wanting to stay relevant in the party. Regardless I will be going the harmful font due to my character concept, but I am interested in others views on the matter.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
At some point I think it would be funny to play a cleric of Nethys that only prepared heal and harm in all of their spell slots. That would be one of the deities who it would make eminent sense to use versatile font with.

Phion

Explorer
At some point I think it would be funny to play a cleric of Nethys that only prepared heal and harm in all of their spell slots. That would be one of the deities who it would make eminent sense to use versatile font with.

It is funny that you say this because I did actually consider it XD

Last edited:

Remove ads