• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cleric of Kelemvor

Wee Jas

First Post
Greetings ladies and goblins,

Could someone explain how to acquire a Cleric of Kelemvor certificate?

Alas, I can no longer time travel. This Raven Queen deity stole my street cred. Can that cert be gifted?

Thanks!

Wee Jas

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
As far as I'm aware, the cert that allowed the creation of a cleric of Kelemvor with the Death domain was given out to a limited number of players and DMs at the first Adventurers League Epic at GenCon 2014 -- the cert contains a block for the recipient's name and is only good for that recipient, so it cannot be traded or transferred. (It is possible the cert has been given out since then, but I have no knowledge of how or when.)

You can have a cleric of Kelemvor in any AL season; it simply cannot have the Death domain without the cert.

--
Pauper

The cert is not generally available anymore other than should any of the Admins still have one to hand out. For example, I am donating one that I still have to Dan's Con of the Vale 16's (http://coldiron.roseocon.net/index.php) charity auction that is in a little less than a month, along with some other promotional items for AL that I have in my personal collection.

StinkyEttin

First Post
There are still certs out there, it's just a matter of running into the folks that still have them. I think I've got two left after giving some to a few lucky players at PAX Prime and Gen Con. So, if you find yourself in the same place I am at the same time I am, you might luck out. :D

There are still certs out there, it's just a matter of running into the folks that still have them. I think I've got two left after giving some to a few lucky players at PAX Prime and Gen Con. So, if you find yourself in the same place I am at the same time I am, you might luck out. :D
Curses for being on the opposite corner of the country in Florida! I really wish that DM reward certs were of that caliber. I would love to use some of the DMG player options, if only as a means of encouraging others to sit on the other side of the screen.

Then again, I just don't have the means of making it to such events that offer those high end certs. I'm just getting things started working with the South Florida con scene.

Wee Jas

First Post

Hey Stinky. I really appreciate the sentiment! Next time I get to GenCon, I'll PM you. Of course, I'll owe you a beer/coffee/tea if we ever bump into each other!

Remove ads