Clever Little Game

A

Alantie Tairis

I suppose you think that was clever of you, mother.

I guess you think that a sword really makes all that difference in the game that we're playing, you and I. I don't care where you are trying to hide, or where you imagine I won't look for you. The truth is, I will find you... and we shall end this, on Celestial Law.

Bring the sword, you might as well die with something in your hands.

Alantie Tairis
Paragon of Celestia.

Kirion Violatta

First Post
A cloaked Celestial walks up to the boards it being some time since he last looked apone them. A confused look crosses his face as he stops looking at the one now infront of him

"What did I miss now..."

Sighs slightly and leaves a little note below of his own.

Dear Alantie and God Mother, what is heppening to cause a change of mood since last meeting the two of you. What have I missed now that has caused this.

I would like to know and if you both are willing to tell me leave a post here for me to meet either of you.

Kirion Violatta
A confused soul.

A

Alantie Tairis

Your god-mother is to be tried by Celestial Law for the crimes she has committed. You as council leader knows that Law must be followed, and I will dispense it.

Go back to Celestia and take care of the people.

I will take care of the Law.

Alantie Tairis
Paragon of Celestia

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Kirion steps once more up to the board to see if a reply was left, a heavy sigh escaps him when he sees the respons.

"This doesn't sound good, I guess if this will take place in Celestia I am abliged to be ready for it."

Once said he steps away and fades from sight.

B

Bhryn Astairre

A rather burnt and none too happy looking Bhryn pauses by the board and pins up a note.

- Alantie.

You had no right to harm the innocent. I'm going to get around to sorting this out the only way I know.

...and you're right, I will bring -my- sword with me.

And we will finish this.

~ Bhryn

Jeajea

First Post
Alantie,

I do not believe that Celestial Law has been properly observed, even by those who made it. Law is like many things, it is one absolute. Wisdom says that concessions can be made, that complete blind obsession and obediance to one thing are amongst the most Unwise of all things, that one Cannot live in the Black and White, that one must live in Shades of Grey. And the Wise live in Shades of Colour...

Tolerance teaches the Middle Path, child. You would be Wise to seek Balance. Even the Council recognises this. Even Paladins recognise the need for decorum. What you suggest, what you try to uphold, these things mark you out as Unbalanced... and we all know the other meaning of the word Unbalaced.

Alantie. I know that you will not choose to listen to these words. I know that they will attack your sense of self. I am writing them for myself, mostly. For I know that you can dismiss the words of a Half-Blood. You intend to kill me too, this I also know. But, Alantie, I hope that these words will serve as evidence that... I am worthy. That I, myself, have learned over the years something concerning the fundamental Truths of life. For, Alantie, I love you as much as I love my own daughter, and in the same way. And know, Alantie, that your Uncle Jea will love you from his grave, or at yours, whichever it is to be. That part of you that is still the being I love in you, I hope will know this, and take comfort in it.

For I fear you are lost, Alantie. Gone too soon, perhaps because you arrived too soon. You grew up unnaturally, you were old before your time. You never had a chance to find the peace of Childhood... I know, Alantie, what that means. I know...

~Jeajea Veanson.

A

Alantie Tairis

A scrawl. the paper touched with soot and the stink of some not-so-pleasant place.

Jeajea Veanson.

Gone.

G

Gellaenen

A silver haired elf in black and silver robes pauses by the boards momentarily. he sighs, then adds his own parchement near the others.

Alantie--

I will not mince words. Do not attempt to harm my wife. Should any harm come to Dragona, you will see a fury unleashed like nothing before. I will not be stopped. End this now, please, before it goes too far.

Gellaenen

Remove ads