• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Climate

What climate is your party in right now?

• A city (choose one other climate)

Votes: 47 43.1%
  • Forest

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • Plains

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Mountains

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Swamp

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Ocean

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Tropical

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Desert

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Arctic

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Jungle

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Underdark

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • A Lawful or Good outer plane (choose one other climate)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A Neutral outer plane (choose one other climate)

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • A Chaotic or Evil outer plane (choose one other climate)

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Some other weird location (tell us about it)

Votes: 18 16.5%

der_kluge

Adventurer
What climate is your party in right now?

If you're in a city, or in an outer plane, choose a secondary climate to describe the environment.

Last edited:

Three_Haligonians

First Post
Non-Epic Game: It is the hight of summer, the last two sessions were spent underground in a cave. The 3-4 sessions before that they were in a small, but thick, coniferous forest.

Epic Game: They are in the middle of the ocean on a ship, they are about to dive down to the bottom so.. aquatic to say the least :D

J from Three Haligonians

Gold Roger

First Post
A corrupt city along a rived. Placed on a slimm stretch of plains sorrounded by mountains, forrests and ocean.

For what it counts, swamp are propably my favored standart terrain.

Ilium

First Post
I voted "A City" and "Forest" as the closest choices, but they're actually at a grand hunt/fair outside a Large Town, which is in a forested area.

The local count is organizing a hunt for blur cats (displacer beasts) that have been eating his peasants.

Nellisir

Hero
I'm guessing the default climate is temperate? My group is in a forest right now; they'll be moving to the Underdark shortly and then into the mountains.

ThirdWizard

First Post
The game I DM for is on Sigil.

The game I'm playing in is Ysgard. That would be Chaotic Good, and wouldn't fit any of the criteria.

The Sigil game will take place mostly in the Plane of Fire next session, which also wouldn't fit the criteria.

Thrincold

First Post
My party is currently 2/3 or so through WLD. So, to say the least, it doesn't qualify for any category totally, as a pocket plane, dungeon, prison.

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
Other: having just assaulted a mind-flayer city-ship in space, they're now returning in their own starship to the main body of the Galactic Federation. (And yes, this is a D&D-based group.)

der_kluge

Adventurer
ThirdWizard said:
The game I'm playing in is Ysgard. That would be Chaotic Good, and wouldn't fit any of the criteria.

D'oh! How stupid of me. Well, I guess you could choose both the chaotic and the good entries. *shrug*

Remove ads