CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Kine freezes for a moment, afraid of discovery, but quickly hurries back along the corridor towards his companions. He makes no more effort to hide, but tries to avoid letting his footsteps anounce his presence. Once there he whispers to his comrades.

"Footsteps, voices in the night. Darkness shadows, but they sang their presence to me."

Then he turns to face the corridor again, waiting expectantly.

Insight

Adventurer
Otto fidgets, waiting for the inevitable. "Dear me, but this is frustrating," he says. "Is anyone else worried that our friend Kine might not return. Almost enough to drive a young, vibrant, handsome halfling to drink."

At that moment, Otto strokes his magic wine carrying pouch. "Anyone care for a spot? I've got some choice selections here."

Rhun

First Post
Kine has only just returned to deliver his warning to the rest of the group, and Rodigan has yet to return from the corridor to the south, when you hear the heavy footsteps echoing down the hall from the east. Whatever is approaching your position, they certainly are not being quiet.

Land Outcast

Explorer
"Is anyone else worried that our friend Kine might not return. Almost enough to drive a young, vibrant, handsome halfling to drink."
"He he he, we should better drink fer his return"

After hearing Kine's words, Ragnok springs into action... maybe a bit too authoritarian, but he doesn't feel it so:
"Position yerselves, first line o' defense with me!" Ragnok gets his shield and moves to block the corridor along whoever moves besides him, 10 ft. ahead of the other teammembers "Da others get yer ranged weapons"

OOC: he readies an attack against any attack coming from ahead (Darkvision 60 ft.)

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine turns to Dara, a whimsical look on his face at Ragnok's bellicose action. "So much for the subtle approach," he whispers.

"Better bring out your torch so we can see what we're doing."

He moves up alongside Ragnok, shield ready and axe raised.

Rhun

First Post
The footsteps stop, and you hear the sound of low gutteral growls and snarls from around the corner. Obviously, all of Ragnok's noise alerted your foes to your presence. A moment later, four tall, furred humanoids round the corner, their hyena-like heads locked in your direction. Their shields are ready and their battleaxes raised as they move toward your group.

Battlemap:

Land Outcast

Explorer
Ragnok looks at the nearest hyena-man in the eye... And waits, should any of them get near enough to him, he will launch an attack, but in the meantime will wait for his companion's reactions.
Maybe we can get something more than a fight with these... What would a hyena-man know?

Thanee

First Post
Dara

Dara motions Kine and Lucius to move out of the corner, so Coraine and Ragnok can step back to allow them to bring their numbers to bear somewhat, should the hyena-men attack. The barbarian herself draws her falchion and stands ready to attack them.

Remove ads