• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA Game (ToEE)

Voadam

Legend
Rhun said:
Actually, Voadam, I believe Merrick can charge. 10' of movement in a straight line, no obstructions...your call.

Sir Merrick powers through the doorway, bringing as much power and momentum to bear on the ogre as he can.

Charge!

Rhun

First Post
End Of Combat

ROUND 5 UPDATED ABOVE

As the final ogre crashes to the ground with Ciaran's bolt embedded in its eye, you all pause a moment to catch your breath and inspect your wounds. Despite the ferocity and strength of the three brutish giants, though, only Zirat is seriously injured; The Last Prophet's link to Pelor has kept the rest of you healthy.

PC Status
Zirat - HP: 15/40
Merrick - HP: 28/31

XPs earned: 500 each

Rhun

First Post
The chamber you currently stand in has plastered walls, and the floor is paved with polished brown granite slabs. It is cluttered and dirty, but must have once been a plush guest chamber or something of the like. Many cushions and pillows are piled into large heaps in the northern portion of the room, obviously to serve as beds for ogres. Three barrels stand next to the south wall; one is half-full of wine, one contains salted, dried fish, and the last holds seven large, heavy spears. Pegs on the wall hold a giant-sized longbow and several quivers of large arrows, as well as several large, shoddy cloaks. A hardwood chest rests against the western wall of the chamber.

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Whew." Shoon looks around at the fallen ogres, and then at Aeron. "Um, are any of them still alive? I know they are dangerous, but they may know where we can find the prisoners, and it is surely safer than fighting another large group." Shoon goes around to check if any of the ogres are still alive and whether he can stabilize one of them, preferably the heavily armored one that seems to be the leader.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Satisfied, Ciaran thinks of sheathing his crossbow, but decides to keep it out and reloads, just in case. Joining Merrick in the room, he comments, "Well, if everyone else is up to it, we could finish routing the guards here, and use this room as a new base of operations. Food, drink, quarters... Not the most comfortable, but keeps us from trekking half an hour before stopping."

Dichotomy

Explorer
Aeron looks at Shoon. "Your suggestion is prudent. I will see."

The cleric quickly checks to see if any are still alive.

As he walks from one to the next, he notes, "I have very nearly spent my divine energies for the day. If we continue, I will not be able to heal you as I did in this battle."
[sblock=OOC]If any are alive, drop guidance for spontaneous cure minor wounds.[/sblock]

Remove ads