• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Clues in the Core Rulebooks

Interesting, a reference to Ogremoch also shows up in Out of the Abyss. I wonder if there's anything in Hoard of the Dragon Queen?

If you look at the Gargoyle entry in the MM, you'll see that it directly name-drops Ogremoch from Princes of the Apocalypse. I was pretty surprised when I saw that, during my player's assault on Sacred Stone Monastery.

CasvalRemDeikun

Adventurer
I sincerely doubt they are going to do anything with Dragonlance any time soon. They pretty much said exactly that in response to a user poll at one point. Settings that don't deviate heavily from the PHB and FR (Dragonlance and Greyhawk) will likely not see updates in products. The top five they said will probably see updates were FR (flagship setting), Eberron (alternate kitchen sink setting with lots of differentiation from FR), Ravenloft (already happened...), Dark Sun (very different from FR), and Planescape.

ProphetSword

Explorer
I look forward to a Krynn season... if only because I really want to turn Kender loose on the Adventurer's League...

If they do Kender, I hope they do them the same way they did them in the playtest; because, I thought they were well handled. We had one in our playtest group for a while, and it was pretty awesome.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads