CO, Colorado Springs - Star Wars game looking for more players

kreat

Explorer
My group is looking for more players. We recently started a new Star Wars Edge of the Empire game - played a few sessions - and then had a couple of months of scheduling issues. We would like to get back into the game but need a couple more players.

A little bit about the game - It is new to all of us. I am GMing it. The setup is the group are a Swopp Bike racing team with some questionable financial backers. We have really just done the introduction. Play is mostly casual. We are more about enjoying it than being to serious. We can get into some good RP when we want or just enjoy going through the story. People with good RP chops would be very welcome but anybody who just wants to have fun would be great.

We play at my house on the East side of town near Constitution and Powers. We are planning to play our next session on the 30th at 11am till 4-ish at the latest. I cannot commit to playing more than roughly every other week during the day on the weekends. Because the group are all adults - some with families - we have to be a little flexible with out schedule.

If you are interested drop me a pm and I will get back to you!

Remove ads