• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CoC: Delta Green. I need some info

Joshua Dyal said:
Yeah, but they've been saying GenCon 2005 for some six months now. While I can appreciate the doubt, they haven't actually blown that date yet. :D
OK, I think you have also earned the title "Official EN World Optimist" for that! :)

KaosDevice

Explorer
Dagger75 said:
Ummm I didn't even know there were spoilers to give or get.

Well, keeping players in the dark is kind of what Delta Green (and CoC to a smaller extent) is what it's all about I reckon.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Barendd Nobeard said:
"Delta Green is people! Delta Green is people!!!!!"

:p

soylent03.jpg

mmmm.... Delta Green....

mostholycerebus

First Post
They've been at 95% for over a year. They were claiming a christmas release...then a spring release...now a late-summer/fall release. From the list, there have been problems with the print run in China.

As mentioned, it's 99% setting material, not rules. So, if you wanna pay $75-$100 get the original softcover on Ebay now.

BTW the second book, Countdown, is still in print and has some good information on DG conspiracies.

Graf

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
Exactly. If you've got folks convinced to play Delta Green, I wouldn't even wait for the reprinted and d20-fied book to come out -- just log onto Ebay or Amazon, buy the BRP book, and play it with whatever system you want. It's not really the kind of book where system matters very much, if at all.
You're welcome to call me excessively political, but if someone is going through the trouble to make a new version of the book with D20 rules I'd prefer to wait for that and reward them with my cash.
(Nothing against the CoC system per se; I'm just keen to see people migrating their game systems to "one platform". D20 is open source and availible to all so I'd like to encourage that over continuing to have lots of proprietary formats. Besides its very close to DnD, which is very widely played and familiar to most people).

But I do very much appriciate the advice/info.

Remove ads