• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Code Monkey Publishing and Zeitgeist Games forms partnership

Mynex

First Post
Oviedo Florida, February 14th

Zeitgeist Games announced today that it has completed a publishing agreement with Code Monkey Publishing, LLC to assume production of it's existing and future role playing gaming products. "We're very excited to be working with Code Monkey" said Zeitgeist Games President Dustin Clingman. "We've had an outstanding relationship with CMP for years and this is a very natural progression. They're going to be able to give all of our products and customers the proper attention that they deserve -- these are exciting days!"
Clingman further detailed the publishing plans going forward saying that existing products in the Dave Arneson's Blackmoor line would go to print in rapid succession and that the company had already begun work on a revision of the Core Campaign materials for D&D 4th edition.

Dustin Clingman
President, Zeitgeist Games, Inc.
www.zeitgeistgames.com

As far as Code Monkey Publishing is concerned, from the standpoint of Bryan McRoberts (Merton Monk) ""We've enjoyed a great working relationship with Dustin and the gang at Zeitgeist, including sharing a booth a GenCon with them. This is an exciting opportunity, and combined with the upcoming release of RPG Foundry, this will surely be a banner year for CMP." Who then muttered under his breath; "With Blackmoor's outstanding products, we have an even greater chance to achieving TPKs" and "This brings CMP closer to realizing its ultimate goal of Total World Domination".

Robert Reed (Mynex) Just looked at Bryan and wondered if his Evvvviiiiiilllll influence was a little too much for the poor monk and shook his head.

"My take on this pretty much mirrors Bryan's, we're excited and very much looking forward to taking Blackmoor to new places for the players at home and those that play the MMRPG version."

Mynex & Merton Monk
Co-Founders of Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
www.codemonkeypublishing.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(today)
Sorry that the announcement is a few days out of date, it's been rather hectic since the Funky Monkey Love of sharing VD with Zeitgeist and whatnot. ;)

On the plus side, in our store already (and RPGNow/DriveThruRPG); Temple of the Frog, Riders of Hak, and Clock & Steam have been released as pdf's and Temple of the Frog will be heading off to the printers in the next week or two with Riders and C&S not far behind!

(The rest of the Blackmoor line is available as pdf's now as well - Print versions of the older Blackmoor line can be bought directly from our store as well.)

City of the Gods is something that a lot of people have been anticipating... And it's in final layout right now. I've seen the first 40 pages and it's looking smokin' hot! Expect the print version at GenCon (oh yea, we'll be there! :D).

There's so much more that I'd love to go over right now, but I think that's enough brain dump for one post... besides, I'll have to have more stuff for future news eh? :)

Mynex
W. Robert Reed III
- #1 Evil Monkey
- Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
- Summum Malorum Simius

Remove ads