• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cohort??

Altharos

First Post
Hi, I have a 7th level paladin/3rd level legendary leader (from heroes of battle, prestige class).

I will dragon cohort but I' am no knowledge for this. My leadership score is 20.

Please help me for this. I will have a silver dragon :)

Iku Rex

Explorer
Draconomicon has info on dragon cohorts.

You'll want the Dragon Cohort feat (requires character level 9 and ability to speak draconic, gets you dragon cohort and reduces its effective character level by 3 for leadership) as your "leader feat", if the DM allows it.

A Silver wyrmling is ECL 11, 8 with the feat.

(A silver wyrmling isn't all that great. At least make sure the DM lets you give it ECL 8 gear for an equivalent NPC.)

Altharos

First Post
I know this. But Defenders of Faith different to explain this?
And this is not my leadership score. This is good :)

Last edited:

Altharos

First Post
I change my thought. I have bronze dragon wyrmling.

And my paladin level give extra hit dice give to dragon?

Thanks for information :)

Last edited:

Iku Rex

Explorer
Altharos said:
And my paladin level give extra hit dice give to dragon?
Probably not. For starters, the dragon must be large enough to carry you in order to be your mount. (Which means that the dragon must be Large if your character is Medium, like a human.)

If you somehow make it your paladin mount anyway it gains special abilities, including extra hit dice, based on a table in the book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads