• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Coliseum Morpheuon: High Level Pathfinder

Qwillion

First Post
Just thought I would let some folks know that we just made the preorder available for our new book via our print/distribution partner Cubicle 7 if your in North America I recommend the Paizo store if your outside the US I recommend the Cubicle Seven Store.

Here is some info without going int marketing talk

16-20th level; its a minisetting (a section of the Plane of Dreams), its an adventure (a tournament to win the Cup of Desire which holds a 100 wishes). You are physically on the plane of dreams so no just waking up.

If you have questions, thoughts or feedback I would love to hear them.

I heard about this a while back and was looking forward to see it being completed. While I like the idea I would like to know more than just the summary, is there/will there be an excerpt somewhere?

I saw Boomer's crazy genius from the RPG competition but I'm curious to see how it filters out into a published product.

Thanks!

LurkMonkey

First Post
I am a patron of this project, mainly on the strength of what I have seen from Clinton Boomer in his previous projects. Although I haven't spent a lot of time making suggestions in the patron forums, I have 'lurked' (LOL) there quite a bit, and without revealing any stuff, I just want to say BRAVO! You guys have taken an excellent theme and knocked it out of the park IMO. Even if I never get a chance to run it as a complete adventure, the staggering variety of interesting and unique NPCs you guys are forging will be an excellent resource for any game that needs high-level planar BBEGs! Kudos on a great project!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads