• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Collected 5e/DnDNext information on ENWorld

Li Shenron

Legend
Do we already have a page on ENWorld containing all information known about the next edition, like we had in previous editions? Are we going to have such page?

I don't mean playtest rules, as published in Ghost of Dragonspear Castle.

I just mean all the spare information that is popping up on L&L articles, Q&A, and twitter.

If you don't count the playtest rules (which potentially are all under update, and maybe shouldn't even be copied here), that spare information about what's confirmed/changed is not actually that huge, so it shouldn't require much effort to build such page, and update it once a week.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We had one (long pre-hack) but the public playtest release made it pretty redundant. I haven't started a new one, no.

Last edited:

Li Shenron

Legend
Well, I have my own "collected rumors" notes (only expected changed from the playtest rules, not the current rules themselves), if you think they might ever be useful, I can post them here...

Remove ads