Collection of Records

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Got 4 DM credits for Wayne's Basement, and if it were not for that, I blieve Mikara would only be at Level 2, so, for that, I am grateful. Paragon Tier, however is more than 8000 XP away. I don't think I'm likely to get that much in a year. I'm not even sure I want to get there that quickly. I'm having too much fun filling NPCs with arrows :).

garyh

First Post
I'm sure I could do it in the next year or year and a half if she gets back in an adventure soon. Heck, I've still got 6 unspent DM credits. That would get her halfway to 7th level if I wanted. With the double XP thing, every 5 encounters should gain us a level. And my current adventure will end sometime in the next 2-3 months I'm sure, getting me more DM credits. But if I leveled her up that much, she'd have nobody else at that level to play with.

Hrav is the next highest level PC, but he and Kama'zer won't likely be adventuring together since I'm DMing the MMC adventures Hrav is in. (And I hope to keep the MMC together for as long as they're willing to!)

I also don't know if I'll have a chance to DM anytime soon (though I do still have 3 DM credits stashed away). So Hrav is definitely likely to get left in Kama'zer's dust. :)

renau1g

First Post
Well maybe Murphy can join Kama'zer, his old adventuring buddy, back before some illness took Murphy on that riverboat ride.

I have an adventure part way approved, although I can change the level from 1 to ...5-6?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well maybe Murphy can join Kama'zer, his old adventuring buddy, back before some illness took Murphy on that riverboat ride.

I have an adventure part way approved, although I can change the level from 1 to ...5-6?
Maybe. Although ScorpiusRisk has started recruiting for his adventure in the Tavern and it sounds like he is going to bump it up a little to bring in some of the 4-6 level PCs that are there currently. I think there are 8 PC's of those levels. Too much for one adventure, but maybe could be split into two adventures with 4 each. Not sure what roles they cover though.

renau1g

First Post
Maybe. Although ScorpiusRisk has started recruiting for his adventure in the Tavern and it sounds like he is going to bump it up a little to bring in some of the 4-6 level PCs that are there currently. I think there are 8 PC's of those levels. Too much for one adventure, but maybe could be split into two adventures with 4 each. Not sure what roles they cover though.

Like was mentioned earlier 5 PC's will be returning shortly from Fey Ring 3 of which are definitely 3 (possibly 4) and the other two might be 3....I'm in no rush to get mine going until after Fey Ring is done... despite my earlier bravado 5 adventures is certainly too much...

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Whoops. Sorry Ren, when you said

I honestly thought you were joking.

renau1g

First Post
Nah... it's not much work to either bump up the monsters or just swap them out (thank the gods for the Monster Builder). But as I mentioned, I'm not going to run for probably at least 2 weeks for wrap-up of Fey Ring. Besides mine's not approved so I can't recruit yet ;)

covaithe

Explorer
Changing the encounters is the easy part of modifying adventures in 4e. I'd have no hesitation taking nearly any adventure and converting it from a 1-2 level range to a 4-5 level range. Heck, I think it would be pretty easy to go straight to 21st level, as far as the encounters are concerned. It's the story that would make it unsuitable, in that case. (Can you picture epic characters hiring on to help Captain Azrael with his gambling problems?)

Remove ads