• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Colorado Springs, CO - D&D 5th Edition Basic

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I am looking to start a 5E Basic campaign, converting older edition adventures to the new rules, starting the weekend of July 11th, 2014.

Time: Friday or Saturday evenings, starting at 7 pm (approximately).

Place: Either my home or Skype if there aren't enough local folks. If at my home, please note - smokers will need to go outside; we have kids and cats; and I am transgender (so, if you are not comfortable with LGBTQ people and issues, please keep that in mind).

First Adventure: Temple of the Frog, adapted from the Original Edition Premium Reprint.

What you need to bring: Yourself, some dice if you have them (we have loaners if you don't), and pencils (we have some of those, too, but they routinely get lost), and, if you're feeling generous, drinks and snacks to share.

Please PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

82nate

First Post
D&D 5th edition

Hi. I'm looking for D&D 5th edition games in Colorado Springs. Let me know if you're still looking for people. Thanks
-Nate

Remove ads