• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Colorists: Could I get a little help, please?

Darrell

First Post
Pbartender said:
I know it's already been colored, but if you don't mind, Darrel, I might play around with this map a bit and see what I can come up with.

By all means. :) The more, the merrier!

Pbartender said:
Out of curiosity, have any of the features on the map been named?

Yeah, pretty standard stuff (though I'll probably wind up changing a bit of it when I replace the map I've been working with for a while with this one), the area as a whole is called Dragonclaw Barony, the mountain range at center is the Dragonclaw range (from which the Barony takes its name), the ocean at right is the Sea of Storms, the desert-ish area at top left is called The Badlands...pretty cliched stuff. :)

If you do a map that has the names on it, please do one without, as well. I'd like to be able to arrange that stuff (as well as stuff like adventuring locales, population centers, etc.) as needed.

Regards,
Darrell King

Pbartender

First Post
Darrell said:
Yeah, pretty standard stuff (though I'll probably wind up changing a bit of it when I replace the map I've been working with for a while with this one), the area as a whole is called Dragonclaw Barony, the mountain range at center is the Dragonclaw range (from which the Barony takes its name), the ocean at right is the Sea of Storms, the desert-ish area at top left is called The Badlands...pretty cliched stuff. :)

Perfect.

Darrell said:
If you do a map that has the names on it, please do one without, as well. I'd like to be able to arrange that stuff (as well as stuff like adventuring locales, population centers, etc.) as needed.

Will do. I work in PhotoShop, so that's easy enough.

Pbartender

First Post
Darrell, I just wanted you to know that I'm still fiddling with this... albeit slowly.

The basic map is attached below. My next step will be to add the mountains and forests back in...

Attachments

• Dragonclaw1.jpg
    Dragonclaw1.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 140

Darrell

First Post
Looking good so far! :) Can't wait to see how the rest turns out! Between this one and the excellent color job hafrogman did, looks like I'm gonna have a rough time deciding which one (maybe both :) ) to put in my Campaign notebook. :D

Regards,
Darrell King

Pbartender

First Post
No, I haven't forgotten... I'm afraid it got shuffled down the priority list for the last month.

Hopefully, I'll have some spare time next week to finish it up. In the menatime, here's a bump to remind me that it's still here. ;)

Remove ads