• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Columbia MO :Looking for another DM (and later more players)

gaelic_69

First Post
We are three DMs looking for an additional DM (or two) to participate in collaborative effort campaign using the City State of the Invincible Overlord based in Forgotten Realms.

Every two weeks the DMs run sessions that have interactive story lines with each other and follow a Company adventurers as the strike forth to make a name for their company.

Currently we have 15+ players and would like to have another DM to allow us to keep tablesize small (Looking at a max of 5).

The DM would be responsible for 1 adventure every two weeks, that will cover (at a max)one ten day of Forgotten Realms Time. He would also need to assist in the moderation of the Campaigns Website while characters conduct online gaming during downtime.

The Campaign is really fun and takes place at a local gaming store. The majority of the players have 5+ years of exp and are a joy to DM for.

If you would like to get an idea of our Campaign and gaming style....please visit

www.worldsofd20.com/csio

If you are interested in participating, e-mail me at the_dm2002@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Ed

wags98

First Post
You know Gaelic is right. This is a pretty darn good group of gamers. The DMs aint to shabby either :) . In all seriousness we could really use another DM it seems we have just a few more players than the two outstanding DMs care to handle right now. So if you live in the area and enjoy running games especially with such solid core as we have here, then I would hope you get in contact with Gaelic.

-Wags

Methos of Aundair

First Post
It is a great game with both great DM's and great players. I'm really enjoying myself and look forward to our sessions every couple of weeks. I live in Jefferson City and have no problem with the thirty minute drive to Columbia every couple of weeks. If there are any Jefferson city players/DM's who wish to either play in or DM in this campaign I may be willing to carpool.

Hope you all have a look at our website.

Ariel23

Explorer
This is a really good campaign. I know the last one had like 40 people at one point. It would be nice if this one could get an experienced (or committed) DM or two to take off like that.

gaelic_69

First Post
Ariel23 said:
This is a really good campaign. I know the last one had like 40 people at one point. It would be nice if this one could get an experienced (or committed) DM or two to take off like that.

Well....actually we have three committed (or at least we should be) DM's.....we just need one more so we can open the doors to allow new gamers into the group.

With 4-5 players max at a table, DMing these parties can be fun. But logistically we need more DMs to accommodate new signups.

So if you are a gamer and want to play....get your old DM to join up.

BTW...Thanks for the Bump SkinnyJ

Ariel23

Explorer
If anyone even thinks they might be going to Mizzou in the fall, go ahead and let us know now...the campaign will still be running then.

This is a really great game with amazing players, but we are packing them in at the tables atm.

This is an excellent way to meet new players, and locals, if you're from out of town.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads