• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Columbus, OH DM looking for 2-3 players for Sunday night Forgotten Realms game

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Like the title says, I am looking for 2-3 replacement players for my Forgotten Realms game. I have two existing players, we play Sunday nights starting at 6:00 and usually run until 10:30 or so. The current scheme is to play two weeks on, one week off, but we are very flexible with that. I host the game at my place, a very easy to find apartment in Dublin just off Tuttle Crossing.

As to what you will be stepping into, this game has been running since April with our current crop of players, but availability issues have snatched two of them away. The group has progressed to fourth level, and that is where I intend to introduce your characters. We have one Psion and one Monk/Psychic-Warrior.

This is a Forgotten Realms game based in the Silver Marches region with a lot of action taking place in Silverymoon itself. The group has gotten very friendly with the local temple of Lathander, and seems to have stumbled across a Cyricist plot in the Marches. Notice that word....PLOT. This game has one, and to date we have had a grand total of one dungeon crawl. We usually get in one good fight each game, but this campaign has an over-reaching story, and the two players I have left have VERY nicely developed characters.

E-mail me at toffenbe@columbus.rr.com if you are interested or want more specifics. I have some campaign related material that I can e-mail to let you in on house rules, character generation guidelines and so on. BTW....this is a 3.25 game...some of the best from both worlds so to speak. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads