• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Columbus, OH games

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Columbus Area also

Crothian,

I am also in Columbus, and looking for some new blood in my group. What games are you interrested in playing?

We're currently running 2 3e/d20 games, both on sundays.. we have 5-7 players in the games currently. The 1st game is the weekly game, and we're in process of rotating that to give me a break, there are about 4 of the seven of us who are DM's, but recently I have been running the majority of the games.

The 2nd game is a "monthly" game and we have just started the character generation process, I am not running this right now due to work commitments.

If you are interrested we can swap info. As a group we tend to play a good mix of action and Role Playing type adventures. Sessions usually start from noon and continue until 7-8. We are all adults and some of us have children in the 1yr-6yr ranges. So expect some interruptions, and be prepared to be kid friendly.

Let me know if you're still interrested..

Lord Apoc

Crothian

First Post
You have a private e-mail address. I thought it'd be better to do this over e-mail, but this works, too. :D

I'm a fantasy junky, but I like to play anything. I have no problem with kids, I'm 27 myself but no family yet. So, I'm interested. You can post here or you can e-mail me at
Remmington@insight.rr.com Either works. Thanks!

Remove ads