[Columbus, OH] New Pathfinder group, weekly game, playing AP

shah_0

Explorer
Hi all,

Our fledgling group is about to get off the ground. There are currently 3 of us (potentially 4). We have a GM (always the rate limiting factor, it seems). To give you an idea, we are all between 30-45, males. We all work, have jobs, are in relationships. We are looking to start what will hopefully become a long-term, regular, weekly campaign. Ideally we'd like a total of 4-6 players in case people can't make it some weeks. We hope to have other people who are laid back, cooperative and enjoy a combination of role-playing, combat and exploration.

We are going to be starting a new game/campaign in a few weeks. We will be playing on Wednesdays probably from about 6-10 pm, most likely at my house in Dublin. We will playing through an adventure path, but not sure which one at this time. Our group is pretty savvy with PF so I expect we will be allowed to use most sources/races/classes (GM has last word, of course). Not looking for min-maxers or power gamers (people who are trying to break the game), but no bias against people who know how to make effective characters.

If this seems interesting, let me know. We'll figure out a time to meet and say hello, both make sure the other person isn't an axe murderer, and see if we're on the same page as for what we're looking for in a game and what we consider a fun time.

Wrecker

First Post
Still looking for someone? I'm 46 and very experienced in PF. Really looking for a steady group to join. I can't post my email so I'll try and watch this thread daily.

abysslord

First Post
I know two of the three of you. Looking for a second game where I can play Pathfinder in the Columbus, Ohio area on a weekly basis to fill in some time. Wondering if the third of the three of you are still looking for a game?

AbyssLord

Remove ads