[FREE][Online][CoD2e][Sundays 9pm est]LFP for new chronicle

Shadowdragon

Explorer
I've been running a game every sunday (9pm est) for a few years now, but over time my group has been reduced to just myself and two other players. I'm looking for one or two additional players that would be interested in playing in a Chronicles of Darkness 2e chronicle. I'm preparing to start a brand new chronicle where your characters are new members of a circus, in the mid 1930s, designed to be a sanctuary for monsters and outcasts of all kinds. It's ok if you've never played CoD2e before, we're happy to teach you everything you need to know.

It's a mixed splat chronicle, with characters that can be made from the vampire, werewolf, changeling, sin eaters, and demon splats. We play using Foundry and Discord. You don't need a copy of Foundry to play, just a browser that can be used to connect to the game (like Chrome)

We play in two week rotations, so CoD will be for two weeks, then we switch to something else for two weeks. We're thinking of playing Ravenloft (converted to the SWADE system), but we do other systems and settings as well. If you're interested in joining you can just join in the CoD games, or you can join in both CoD and our secondary games.

Remove ads