• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Coming of Age at ENWorld... 1k posts

Ferret

Explorer
I use the amount of posts to see whther they are likely to be rude, trollish, naive etc So if I see a 'clerics are broken' thread by a first timer I might not reply (or not in the same way) to say someone with a good 500 underthere belt.

haiiro

First Post
AGGEMAM said:
*hangs head*

Ok, I see I'm not wanted

*snif*

Color me confused, but I can't tell what you're getting at, AGGEMAM. I looked over my post again to see if I was unintentionally insulting, but I don't think I was.

What do you mean? :)

Jeremy757

First Post
Of course there are those of us who have been hanging out at this place since it was Eric Noah's 3rd Edition News, didn't even bother making a user account until a year or two ago and still have barely racked up any posts.

Most people make my points for me. I just have never felt the need to pile on the endless "dittos".

So I guess don't judge a person by his post count. :)

KB9JMQ

First Post
Congrats.
To me a high post count means you are a contributer to this online family.
Lurking is fine but to contribute grows us all as a whole.

BTW if I am correct this is my 500th post after all these years. ;)
Most of it this year.

Actually this is my 497th. Guess 500 will be later today, maybe.

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Whoot. I have no idea how many posts I've racked up. Some have been good, some have been rather confusing, others have been just plain silly... (The giant chicken thread comes to mind... :cool:) but i've posted and read, coming here just about every day because the place is friendly and rather forgiving of newbies, in which other sites are not so forgiving. And I've learned quite a bit.

Remove ads