• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Comment on Liz Schuh Interview

LeaderDesslok

First Post
The last question of the ICv2 interview:
Anything else you want to say?

Basically, we're excited about our plans for the future, we can't talk a whole lot about anything beyond the end of this year yet, but we will. So we're just asking everyone to be patient with us and to stay tuned for more information.
The implication of this statement is that the DI won''t be coming along until at least Q1 of 2008. To Scott Rouse or any of the other Wizards folk that might be reading, can you comment on this please? Was she speaking in general erms about WotC products or specifically about the DI?

Last edited:

Dire Bare

Legend
LeaderDesslok said:

The implication of this statement is that the DI won''t be coming along until at least Q1 of 2008. To Scott Rouse or any of the other Wizards folk that might be reading, can you comment on this please? Was she speaking in general erms about WotC products or specifically about the DI?

That's the impression I got from all the WotC interviews I've seen so far, from Liz Schuh and Scott Rouse. And it makes sense too with everything we've seen so far.

LeaderDesslok said:

I read it as general terms. I don't know any more about the DI than you guys, but I'd imagine that there will be information forthcoming long before the end of the year.

Remove ads