• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Community Support account purchase without PayPal?

Sunglar

Explorer
Hello all… With the real need for hosting and server fees here in EN World I’ve decided to become a Community Supporter. However I have NEVER uses PayPal and having heard horrible stories, and knowing at least three people who had nightmares dealing with the service I’m weary of using it.

Is there any other way to pay for a Community Supporter account?

Any help form members or administrators will be MOST welcome.

Sunglar

Sunglar

Explorer
Oh how I am humbled by Morrus replying to my post! (Jejeje Thank for the quick reply by the way!)

Thanks, I’ll go there as soon as I’m home.

Best of luck with the drive, you’ve given us a home on the net!

Sunglar

Asmo

First Post
I´m in Europe, and it seems that rpgnow.com doesn´t accept non-american Visa-cards-my order was denied :confused:
It sucks big time, I´ve had this problem before with rpgnow, but I´ve hoped that they had fixed this now, but no...
Anyone else in Europe or non-american country/continent has this problem?

Asmo

GMSkarka

Explorer
Asmo said:
I´m in Europe, and it seems that rpgnow.com doesn´t accept non-american Visa-cards-my order was denied :confused:
It sucks big time, I´ve had this problem before with rpgnow, but I´ve hoped that they had fixed this now, but no...
Anyone else in Europe or non-american country/continent has this problem?

(I work customer service for RPGNow)

Actually, we DO accept non-American VISA cards....its just that due to the increased security our bank placed on our account (after literally thousands of dollars of fraud orders, we had to accept the higher security), a small percentage of non-US banks have communications errors when processing verifications with us (most often due to a difference in verfication fields).

There isn't anything we can do about it, I'm afraid, and we know that it's inconvenient, and isn't any consolation that it occurs only in a small percentage when you're one of those affected. Sorry.

For what it's worth, we've never had those kind of problems with Paypal, and haven't had any complaints with their service.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads